Discussion thread: March 2019 75 word story challenge.

@Ivy Moser .... Home .... Ivy sings us a somber, soulful psalm of life and death and home.

Ivy, welcome to the 75 word challenge. Haven't seen you around before, so hope you are finding the Chrons a place to hang your proverbial hat.

Really enjoyed the challenge, and of course reading the other entries. Wish I’d remembered to count by hand though, I’m a couple of words short I think, and I could really have used them!

There are some absolute beauties so far, I look forward to reading the other entries.

@Simbelmynë .... From the Notes of an Anatomical Artist, circa 1889 .... Simbel writes a story where the truth flickers just out of the mind's eye.

@Simbelmynë .... welcome to the 75. Nice subtle story.

Hey @Parson! Forgive the correction, but @Ivy Moser has participated in several 75 Worders in the last few months, and has gotten votes in each, I believe. Ivy has gotten off to a solid start in the Challenges. :)

@Ivy Moser .... my sincere apologies. I'll not forget again.

@Simbelmynë .... From the Notes of an Anatomical Artist, circa 1889 .... Simbel writes a story where the truth flickers just out of the mind's eye.

@Simbelmynë .... welcome to the 75. Nice subtle story.

@Ivy Moser .... my sincere apologies. I'll not forget again.
No worries, Parson! I appreciate welcoming anytime! :) And I am pretty new. And I didn't participate last month...sort of fell off the story wagon there for a bit.
Thank you for the review. And thank you, @Cat's Cradle for remembering me in such a nice way :)

@mosaix .... No Need To Panic .... Mosaix writes a detective story where the detective definitely does not have the pulse.

Game Over, Man! @reiver33 - The power to bring your thoughts to life sounds like a dream come true but, in reality, it’s a real nightmare.

At Least I Didn’t Mention a Bloody Mary, @Artoriarius - This story of pulseless paranormal predators is something you can really get your teeth into.

Home, @Ivy Moser - This bitter-sweet poem shows us that home is where the heart is. Quite literally, in this case.

From the Notes of an Anatomical Artist, circa 1889, @Simbelmynë - A chance - or was it? - combination of organic matter creates an unusual reaction.

No Need To Panic, @mosaix - They are amongst us. They’re everywhere. Your best friend could be one! Humans! The place is literally throbbing with them.

@Cathbad .... Cacophony .... Cathbad tells us about someone who is hearing the pulse of the planet.

@Culhwch .... An Offering ..... Cul works out a dark tale of a priest whose pulse taking and lying is for the best of reasons?

@Perpetual Man .... Green Manure .... Perp makes a green story with bits of the Green Revolution and Jack and the Bean Stalk, while leaving room for Soylent Green.