Discussion thread: March 2019 75 word story challenge.

@Vince W .... Frustrating Guests .... Vince has us dallying with the gods and introduces us to an entirely new definition of politeness.

@M. Robert Gibson .... There is music wherever there is rhythm, as there is life wherever there beats a pulse. - Igor Stravinsky .... M. Rob writes a real gut wrencher. You don't want to be eating at the end.

@Bob Senior .... YOUNG LOVE .... Bob crafts a clever story that is not about a Chevy Luv.

Teresa Edgerton powerfully demonstrates how history often fails to make people wiser.

HazelRah movingly portrays devotion which offers the ultimate sacrifice.

TheDustyZebra surprisingly shows how beauty is frequently deceiving.

Ursa major merrily offers a tasty display of wordplay.

Dr_R_Dizzle moodily reveals the stark truth behind a romanticized image.

@LittleStar .... For What It’s Worth .... Star writes a moralistic tale with a serious view of reality.

@Teresa Edgerton .... DUST .... T.E. brings us a prophetess who knows the truth and is incredibly listened to and followed.

@HazelRah .... To Love or Be Loved .... Hazel puts together a sad story of death and perhaps? sacrifice.

@TheDustyZebra .... Caelestis Scopuli .... T.D. Zebra gives her story a twist that made me go .... What? Now that was a surprise.

@Ursa major .... Pod People Rule, OK .... Ursa shows off his facility at turning phrases while leaving us worrying about our noses.

@Dr_R_Dizzle .... Despair is its own kind of calm ....
The Doc points us to the pulse beat of the junkie.

I didn't have a short list, I've read them all as they got posted and read through them all again before voting.

Twinkle twinkle little star is the one that appealed to me.
I have just looked again to see who penned it; nice story Scarpelius

Coffee and a read, lazy Sunday morning.

Edit - would help if I posted everything.

Top three for me

@Daysman – I’m glad it’s not only me that think trees look hungry

@Hugh – being someone who avoids lentils and their ilk, it took me sometime to get the theme but then I did, now I know it’s for a good reason

@Dr_R_Dizzle – I’m glad I reminded you to get this in, cracking tale and gets my vote

Last edited:
Coffee and a read, lazy Sunday morning.

Edit - would help if I posted everything.

Top three for me

@Daysman – I’m glad it’s not only me that think trees look hungry

@Hugh – being someone who avoids lentils and their ilk, it took me sometime to get the theme but then I did, now I know it’s for a good reason

@Dr_R_Dizzle – I’m glad I reminded you to get this in, cracking tale and gets my vote
Huzzah! A top three listing! Much appreciated. And unexpected, but that's the wonder of this competition.