Imperial Assassin

Thats what i'm hoping, hes signed a couple of my others so it would be cool if he signed this one as well in Waterstones, Witney (Hint Hint Mark).

I was wondering, because with the first Imperial book, I finished it in about two days. I complained to Mark that i was going to have to wait a year until this one.
Well its going to be a year till the next one ! :( and my uncle wants me to read his wierd books, and i really don't want to do it. Its either that or read dan brown - angels and demons, and that would take me years.
Its my last day with Impearial spy because i'm lending it to my friend (privet hanki) because she bought it origanally. And NO it isn't mine Privet Hanki its yours, you payed for it, you should own it. I hope she enjoys the books - although how could she not its a work of art - and hope the year goes past fast so i don't have to read my uncles wierd books.
I voted for the Impearial Assassin to win because obviously it is the best book there. Some of my friends had different views though and it took a while to change their opinon, but they finally saw that i was right. of course. And so we have, mybe, around 5 more votes. Not a lot but every vote counts and i was just doing my part.
Sorry for the lecture everyone, i have a lot to say and nobody to tell as it is weekend and i am not going out. Thank you for listening patiently - vicky XxXxX

Thats what i'm hoping, hes signed a couple of my others so it would be cool if he signed this one as well in Waterstones, Witney (Hint Hint Mark).

Good grief! You guys have all been busy while I've been swanning around the UK on tour. Thanks to everyone who has been voting, I see you've kept me in the number one spot this week. :) There's still a way to go, but I'm beginning to believe that Imperial Assassin might just hang in there now.

I'm afraid that Witney is not on my schedule this year, but I am going to be in Oxford a week on Saturday. See the news page on my website to get up to date details on where and when I'll be signing.

I've had a great week, and all the tour events have seen strong sales. I doubt that it's been enough to make the bestsellers, but who knows? Only time will tell that one.

I'm going to have a scan around the mass of new stuff that's appeared while I've been away, but welcome to the new people and thanks to the stalwarts for rallying around the cause and getting me votes. Much appreciated.

It's extremely frustrating that Mark's books aren't available in the U.S., even from online booksellers.

I've given up waiting for publishers and booksellers to come to their senses, and I've ordered a copy from AmazonUK. I have no idea what I've paid: the site charged me 3.99 pounds for the book and 6.98 pounds for shipping (a total of 10.97 pounds). But whatever that is in dollars, I'm sure the book will be worth the price! :)

Ouch! Thanks for buying, but I'm feeling very guilty that you had to pay that much. Let's hope a US publisher comes on board soon.

Good grief! You guys have all been busy while I've been swanning around the UK on tour. Thanks to everyone who has been voting, I see you've kept me in the number one spot this week. There's still a way to go, but I'm beginning to believe that Imperial Assassin might just hang in there now.

I'm afraid that Witney is not on my schedule this year, but I am going to be in Oxford a week on Saturday. See the news page on my website to get up to date details on where and when I'll be signing.

I've had a great week, and all the tour events have seen strong sales. I doubt that it's been enough to make the bestsellers, but who knows? Only time will tell that one.

I'm going to have a scan around the mass of new stuff that's appeared while I've been away, but welcome to the new people and thanks to the stalwarts for rallying around the cause and getting me votes. Much appreciated.

Around what time will you be in Wycombe next week? I don't want to end up coming too early or late...

Spoilery things!!
I've forgotten where the name of the Guildmaster was mentioned in the book, but was his identity revelation to Femke a surprise to the reader too? I read the Dramatis Personae whatsit before reading the book (a bit silly now that i think of it), and it mentioned his name there.

I saw IA in Waterstone's today...made me smile for some reason! Especially seeing a great big stack of them, all shiny and waiting to be bought (not yet by me, still have to read Imperial Spy (I know, I know...)). There was some sneaky book trying to look popular by lying across the top of the IA pile, so I moved it out the way so IA could be seen by all! :D

I must confess guilt on doing something like that before :p
and not every time i see the books obscured by an inferior work, whatever the security guards with my picture on their clipboards tell you.

Around what time will you be in Wycombe next week? I don't want to end up coming too early or late...

Morning would be safest - after 10am and before 12.30pm. Amanda and I will be speaking in one of the local schools for a while in the afternoon before returning to the store, so I'd hate for you to miss us.

Spoilery things!!
I've forgotten where the name of the Guildmaster was mentioned in the book, but was his identity revelation to Femke a surprise to the reader too? I read the Dramatis Personae whatsit before reading the book (a bit silly now that i think of it), and it mentioned his name there.

Doh! How did that slip by me? I'll see that it's removed on the reprint. Thanks for pointing it out.

Morning would be safest - after 10am and before 12.30pm. Amanda and I will be speaking in one of the local schools for a while in the afternoon before returning to the store, so I'd hate for you to miss us.

Unfortunately I did. I had work till 1.30, so by the time I got to town I was too late. Really gutted, I'll have to track you down some other time I suppose.

I saw IA in Waterstone's today...made me smile for some reason! Especially seeing a great big stack of them, all shiny and waiting to be bought (not yet by me, still have to read Imperial Spy (I know, I know...)). There was some sneaky book trying to look popular by lying across the top of the IA pile, so I moved it out the way so IA could be seen by all! :D

The display in Northampton Waterstones was HUGE... and it hid all the doctor Who books and things, mwahaha...

Mark,
It was great to see you at Banbury and Oxford this week. How did it go? Looks like the books were pretty much flying off the shelves!

It was also really interesting to meet Amanda Hemingway - now I need to go and finish reading 'The Greenstone Grail'...

I finished Imperial Assasin. It was fantastically wickedy-smooth.
When's the next book coming out, oh, and when's the film coming out for one of your books?