crystal skull, nemesis, brief candle.... whateva epissodes where last night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey JAD, is it one person we shiuold be threatening here... or just channel 7 in general?

He means who should we be aiming our anger towards for taking off our beloved SG-1?
Channel 7 in general or i don't know, the guy who runs the network or the guy who picks the programs etc....

And because you're our resident channel/tv network expert/guy/dude he's asking you.
:)

No one will ever catch up to you Marty!
:D
Not unless we take away your keyboard for several months so jad can catch you.
:D

i reckon that marty sleep-posts (ya know, like sleepwalking). how else did he get all those posts up since last august when he joined the site

dunno...but I wish he could post under my name - get my posts up!! LOL

Carkedit :dead:

I know he's posted in one of my posts (i've only noticed in one) - hmmm, marty playing God :naughty: :upto:

hehe, you like playing with smilies don't you cat?

i hardly post that much guys!!!!

Asmiliey will catch me in no time (alhough saying that only puts positie thought in her head that she can REALLY catch me......)

you will never catch me asmiliey.... NEVER

don't worry I'll get sick of the new smilies soon enough (altho they do brighten the place up, particularly this one :flash: )

Oh god!
Marty, this isn't going to turn into another one of those posting lines that you, jad and farhbot had ages ago where all you posted was smilies, is it?

hehe, remember when Jad didn't know to do the warning sign with the exclamation mark in it. That was classic! You guys let him wonder about that for ages. he got so angry.
:lol:
I still laugh about that one!

Originally posted by Martouf
hey JAD, is it one person we shiuold be threatening here... or just channel 7 in general?

Originally posted by Shelby
He means who should we be aiming our anger towards for taking off our beloved SG-1?
Channel 7 in general or i don't know, the guy who runs the network or the guy who picks the programs etc....

And because you're our resident channel/tv network expert/guy/dude he's asking you.
:)

hey Jad,
you ever gonna answer Marty's question?
:rolly2:

i missed that one i think although i do vaguely remember jad getting hyped up about something like that. it can't have really been that long ago but there's been so many posts since then

I was a while ago. Back when Farhbot posted here alot (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink - come back Farhbot!!)

I will find what thread it is on and tell ya sometime.
It was HILARIOUS!!!
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.