Post your art in the gallery!

A portrait of monet I did in college a few years ago. Based on a portrait of the artist by Renoir, I used Sharpie pens, building up the image with dots. It took a while.
monet_portrait_impressionist_style_by_stumm47_d8qjfc0-01_copy_1200x1703.jpg

The lore behind the Legion of the Damned has always intrigued me. So I decided to make my first diorama scene about them. Hopefully, it tells a story to anyone who is familiar with them.
But for those who aren't; the scary skull boys like to appear from the immaterial warp when all hope for humanity is lost. These warriors of death incarnate mercilessly slaughter the enemies of man, before vanishing as mysteriously as they arrived.
IMG_20230204_172921-01.jpeg
IMG_20230204_172855-01.jpeg

Finally all caught up on watermarking/photo background clean-up of my last batch of jewellery from last year. Copper, enameled copper, and sterling silver; chainmaille and silversmithing. Stones: Amethyst, Coral, Kyanite, Iolite, Red Creek Jasper, Ruby Zoisite, Labradorite, Chrysocolla, Aquamarine, and Blue Angelite.

Bracelets.jpg

Bracelets2.jpg

JewelleryCollection.jpg

Work in progress (Rina, drummer from SCANDAL). I haven't given up on a drawing since I started again last year, but I nearly scrapped this one a couple of days ago. Think I've managed to rescue it, mostly, but it's taken a good few hours to get there. It's a lot better than it was, at least.

Rina8.jfif.jpg

Rina3.jpg

Here's a couple of new 3d prints. I had the scale wrong for the previous ones and wanted them a little bigger.
Here's the first Vincent Price I did digitally.
When I first get them and look at them, they seem so huge--it takes a while to get used to it. I have some plans for more VP heads and so I did a bunch of expressions. Will I get them all printed--maybe not. I am not selling lately so if I don't sell anything I move on to other stuff. But I will get a few expressions printed. The laughing expression was the hardest but I like attempting expressions like that.priceexpressionssml.jpg

newpriceprints.jpgangieprint.jpg

Work in progress (2).

This is how it looked on Monday, when I nearly gave in and scrapped it:

Rina2.jpg

I worked for several hours on Tuesday to try and rescue it, got to a point where I was happier with it, and now it's about 70% done:

Rina7.jpg

I am working on a Dr. Phibes project.
I am not sure what I will print of it
but it doesn't cost anything to use digital clay.
phibesvulnaviafrontgreenmet.jpgphibesmaskvulnaviagreenmetanglevtwo.jpgphibessklvulnaviasvangle1greenmet.jpg

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 1.59.53 pm.png

I tried making one of those old Star Wars book style planets for may setting 2 million years in the future, any tips for what I should do differently?

Back