Places in Fantasy and Science Fiction Films, Television and Games That You Wish Were Real

The Vanishing Tower. :)
Yes. V.G. a great character who reappears in other dimensions. Can't remember which ones like. Erekosë? Not sure. Have hardly read any MM since mid80s. :confused: just one of those crazy names that sticks. :D

Yes. V.G. a great character who reappears in other dimensions. Can't remember which ones like. Erekosë? Not sure. Have hardly read any MM since mid80s. :confused: just one of those crazy names that sticks. :D

In the Elric saga. The book was title The Vanish Tower. It involved 3 incarnations of the Eternal Champion, Elric, Corman and Erekose. In the Corum saga it was chapter in the hose books same story, but form form Corum's perspective. Im not completely sure because it been decades since I read those books.:)

Ah.
I wonder if Moorcock can remember it all! He would need the memory of umpteen elephants. :)

I wish it was real that the Cold War hadn't ended with Putin in charge. I uised to respect him but he has gone power crazy :-(

Elder Isles, from the lyonesse trilogy would be pretty cool to live in. Sure, it's not the easiest place to live, and full of evil, but Anyone can learn magic with hard work. There are plenty of wacky magical items to amuse yourself with.