Fan Fic ideas

Theres an antisceptic cream called Savlon...any link?

Anyway, about fanfic ideas, i created a creature for my story called a Zevradan. It is domestic cat size, but a cross between a dog and a zebra. It's mane is used as a binding element in advanced potions and if it slobbers on you the drool will stick and never come off, unless you rub the affected area with a foul smelling stuff rather like White Spirit.

wow! the detail! I never seem to think that far i my fics, or put in explanations. I just assume (wrongly) that cos i know what im on about, everyone else will, too :D

What about the Donktoads? Slimy, stumpy looking lizard whose blood is a powerful poison with few rare antidotes? it's usuallt docile but if attacked it can spray a jet of ink into your eyes...

Thanx! I find that it's easiest thinking up storylines and characters walking to school. I kinda walk in a daze daydreaming about what i'm gonna write.

I just finished the fifth chapter which has a big battle between Hedwig and Salazar (Malfoy's eagle owl) oops! I'm giving too much away!

Anyway, I hope 18 pages A4 isn't to long, (not finished) I might need to put it as an attatchment in Word cos if i post it it will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO long!

Sounds good Snape. Can't wait till u post.

annette :)

it's not. i never have enough time to type it up. i will do some more next week though. i break up on friday :D

I can't wait!

I named my chapters, Chapter 6 is called

What is up with him?

hehe

he does?

with who?

I seem to have come to a stop in my fic, i either cant be bothered or am doing the Dragon fic (which has yet to be named, any ideas?) hm....