Fan Fic ideas

Asmiley

lost in Time
I go to Acen every year. and now I go to 2 scifi c
Oh No! I hate Cookies! The kind your talking about anyway. those kind always get in the way. yeah you should have a talk wit Padders cuz I'm sure he could fix it. He is a genious after all...

Asmiley(And no I'm not really sucking up. I bet padders doesn't even read this thread.)

Legolas

something more magical
Should i go to his haunt or pm him? I don't wanna upset the Mighty Leader Padders, i already got a tellin'-off from Skip!

Legolas

something more magical
erm...in the posts thread me and dmalfoy did repeats to get to a certain no of posts. For him/her it was 5000 and for me it was 250. Skip werent too happy so he took the thread down and pmed us a warning!

I did pm back to say sorry tho and promised to behave myself...

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
1)It wasnt dmalfoy, it was D3L. dmalfoy has between500-600 posts and isnt online much at the mo cos it's Ramadan
2)Skip is a girl
3)Posting just to get posts is against forum rules i think which is why the thread disappeared.

DCBastien

Sound and fury
Correct I'm a girl. PM Padders if you need him. but what has all this to do with fanfic ideas eh?;)

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
true. we sometimes go a *little* off-topic. but we get back on track eventually ;)

DCBastien

Sound and fury
When u sending me the word copy of the fic Sin?
Plot ideas... dragons good:D
And.... any nice reworking of myth/legend is good too.... Lemme think.... Oh BTW if you need latin for spell names just ask.... *thunking*

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
and there I've been looking in latin dictionaries on the net! lol. the dragon fic i think has been posted somewhere but i havent read it yet...

DCBastien

Sound and fury
I'm a walking latin dictionary.
.....Here's a plot bunny... Malfoy and Harry have to work together.... to mutual benefit, if grudgingly?

Legolas

something more magical
I wrote a dragon fic, but it's not finished and its somewhere around here. Just go look....