B-Movies And Awful Films

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
The Gorgan 1964, one of Hammers best Horror films.

BAYLOR

Hammer made so many terrific Horror and Science fiction films. :cool:

Last edited:

BAYLOR

I liked Hammers 1959 film The Mummy. Story, acting ,production, this is a first rate film and , Christoper Lee and Peter Cushing are both at their best in this film. :cool:

Vince W

Towel Champion
Supporter
The Mummy (2017) which starred Tom Cruise was better than most reviewers said. It had some good action and while it wasn't perfect I'd watch it again some time.

BAYLOR

The Mummy (2017) which starred Tom Cruise was better than most reviewers said. It had some good action and while it wasn't perfect I'd watch it again some time.

Ive seen it few time since , Id give it about B+. It was interesting seeing Tom Cruise and Russell Crowe in a film together in. Sofia Boutella as the Mummy was quite good.

AnRoinnUltra

Supporter
Plughead Rewired (1994) For some reason matter transporting vehicles* need acres of ducting hose -not sure if the film was a tongue in cheek comedy but it came across as very funny; watched it years ago and would do it again.

*a whadyamacall it truck that lets you drive to anywhere in the world in an instant.

BAYLOR

I absolutely LOVED Buckaroo Banzai...they enjoyed poking fun at themselves while making that and it is just general goofy fun.

It should have been start of a major film franchise.

JunkMonkey

Lord High Vizier of Nowt
Plughead Rewired (1994) For some reason matter transporting vehicles* need acres of ducting hose -not sure if the film was a tongue in cheek comedy but it came across as very funny; watched it years ago and would do it again.

*a whadyamacall it truck that lets you drive to anywhere in the world in an instant.

I love Plughead Rewired! Watching Vernon Wells chewing the scenery "Welcome to my MIND!" is always fun. The first one is pretty good too.