Methos

*grins* lately I'm MacSlow at everything.

I think me filk-muse needs some encouragement. *glares at Hobbie*

He's not cooperating.

~ana

<well, maybe if someone would appreciate me...*looks mournful* and maybe just cuddled me......-hobbie>

~ana

I seriously doubt that that would be appreciated coming from me...other parties might get a tad annoyed...besides...I thought that was what harem was for :p

<I'd appreciate it....who cares what tycho thinks?....*grins* Besides, harem isn't here....and it's you and H2 that want the song....>

i could send Lyle to cuddle you Hobbie --

he's the only one in close proximity at the moment

back to Methos if I may...

I'd love to see a Methos series, he has so much life to explore. I'd like to see how the horsemen were formed, and why they broke up. Then how Methos managed to assimilate himself into society after being used to a 1000 years of taking what he wanted by force..

I suspect that a lot of planning would need to go into the show before they started scripting otherwise they could seriously stuff up his character....

And since when has TPTB ever been known to fully do their research in order to NOT fully screw up a character?

~ana

since never....and that's what has me worried about the possibility of a Methos show...I'm hoping PW won't let them mess with Methos much...

Originally posted by markpud
back to Methos if I may...

I'd love to see a Methos series, he has so much life to explore. I'd like to see how the horsemen were formed, and why they broke up. Then how Methos managed to assimilate himself into society after being used to a 1000 years of taking what he wanted by force..

I suspect that a lot of planning would need to go into the show before they started scripting otherwise they could seriously stuff up his character....

yeah - we did kinda get off topic there a bit -- oops -- we'll get back --

good questions --- how did he become a horseman? why did they split?

my guess would be that he joined the horsemen after a major catastrophe or disaster w/in his current 'dwelling'/'village' -- and Kronos offered him the 'power' to prevent such things - or to take revenge against whatever destroyed his way of life -- something like that -- or Kronos wandered into the village one day and 'forced' Methos to ride w/ him (no, not really sure how this would work, but it would explain why Methos was semi-reluctant some of the time) ---

why did he leave? either something happened and the Horsemen were forced to disperse or Methos met someone like Rebecca (what a GREAT character she was! they had to kill her too - stupid Luther) -- and was 'turned' by the kindness and gentleness and some form of stubornness from a 'strong' person - (i just think Rebecca would be a great choice for something like this -- actually wrote something along these lines in a story i'm working on re-writing) --

and YES - a LOT of planning would need to go into something like this ---

the best way to get the show we want is to hope that DPP has NOTHING to do w/ it!!

btw -- was DPP involved w/ The Raven??

(DPP = Davis/Panzer Productions)

I seem to rememeber something about the 4 horsemen thinking that Methos was dead. Something must have happened in the past to make them think that. :cool:

Originally posted by BONNIESTACKPOLE
I seem to rememeber something about the 4 horsemen thinking that Methos was dead. Something must have happened in the past to make them think that. :cool:

actually -- Kronos thought all the other horsemen were dead - he only found out Methos was alive b/c of the rumors and his ill-timed appearance on a bad game-show

Methos told Kronos that the other 2 were still alive and Kronos wanted to find them --

so - i don't know if Kronos just assumed the others were dead b/c it had been so long and he hadn't heard of them, or if he had gotten news that they were long gone ---

interesting fic idea for someone to tackle ---

NO! no more fic ideas...

Anyway...I always thought that he started up with the horseman in pretty much the way you were thinking H2...something happened that made it seem appealing to him...

As for him leaving....I figured that maybe after 1000 years of raping and pillaging and all that he finally realised that it wasn't were he wanted to be or what he wanted to be...

I always thought that the reason Kronos thought he'd been dead was that he faked his death somehow to get out of the Four Horsemen...

this is why need a Methos Chonicles! We need to know this stuff!

:)

~ana

I thought Methos just ran away wean Kronos wasn't looking

hehe!!

It would seem that Methos didnt leave in good circumstances, I'd guess he planned something clever - like he does - to set Kronos up so that he could clear off leaving Kronos thinking he was dead..

Kronos didnt exactly seem happy to see Methos was alive at first did he...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Highlander II Highlander 3
A Highlander 4