Methos

she hasn't seen any eps at all seh only know about Methos cuz of me and via the net

well - then we can excuse Talon -- this time --

next time - we may not be so forgiving ------- <eg>

no need to forgive her....just feel her pain that she has yet to see two of the coolest epps of Highlander :(

*bounce bounce bounce* He said dodgy in an almost non-dodgy way!

Uhm....sorry, i've got friends who say many dodgy things....

*hides*

~ana

I don't think shes wants to see that ep shes seen screen caps and they scare her she won't even look ay them any more

it's okay ana...I have a lot of friends that say those types of things too...no need to hide...we understand:D

well -- tell ya what -- when i finally get around to getting a DVD player and all the HL seasons on DVD ('cept by then you might have your own collection) -- i'll sell ya my HL video collection ---

i have seasons 1,3,4,5 on VHS - and the other 2 taped from the tv ---

but - i have 'em all!! woohoo ---

lucky! I don't have very many on video...I'm just gonna wait for the dvd's to come out and until then I'll just have to content myself with posting more often *sigh*

i have a feeling getting all these Highlander DVDs will take a lot of time and money..

and whats non-dodgy about my dodgy post???????

uhm *nervously* I was thinking really really dodgy *coughcough* your post wasn't on the extreme end of dodginess.

~ana

Originally posted by markpud
i have a feeling getting all these Highlander DVDs will take a lot of time and money..

ahh - time and money --

time i have - money, i do not ----

i'd rather have them now than wait tho.. but its gonna take afair while to watch thru em all! I'm still watching stargate, buffy, and loads of other dvds of series that i've bought!!

i'm still waiting on getting a DVD player ---

but - then i'll still have to wait -b/c i won't have any money - so i won't be able to buy DVD's -

oh well -- and as soon as i have DVD's and such - they'll come out w/ something 'bigger and better and stronger and faster' (to steal a line from Denis Leary) --- and i'll be behind again --

they have buffy and highlander on dvd's now? where have i been? i must've been under a rock for the longest time!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Highlander II Highlander 3
A Highlander 4