Ideas for Series 5 episodes?

He'd probably make sure the larvae couldn't take over anyone else and in effect, kill himself because he couldn't live without it. Poor guy. <G>

Cheers,

What an ugly situation.... I would return to Chulak and steal a Larvae like they did in Bloodlines....

I think we should go on a mission to kick all the Tok'ra. I am beginning to dislike them even more than i did in Series 3.

Oh c'mon you can't be that harsh, they are of course allies.
What about Marty?

well ok keep Jacob but i recommend torturing Marty.. he bugs me a lot.

Ouch
Maybe i should change my nick before you get violent?
He's not that bad....
Wouldn't the Tok'Ra have a Sarcoughagus to bring Marty back from D + C?

Spoilers - Divide and Conquer

The Tok'ra don't believe in using the sarc. It has nasty side-effects. Re: Need when Sam is remembering some of Jolinar's memories.

Cheers,

um.. can't read this bit i guess. He is ok i guess, just a little "winny" i think. I will get used to him i guess, havn't seen him for a while i don't think... so will judge on his series 4 appearances.

Okay you probably know about Marty in the fourth series but don't wont to spoil it if you haven't.....

In series 5 i think Hammond should make some more appearances through the Stargate so should Fraiser?

Okay, that was probably a dumb idea since no one has replied in 24 hours +.......

What about if Hammond got taken as a Jaffa? (Or a member of SG-1) They will have to find someway to remove it,
After thinking about it having a Jaffa wouldn't be that bad...mmmmm

No.. we agree with you it has just been suggested to death i think :)

What do you mean? It has been suggested before?
I quite like that idea.....

that bit about wanting hammond and janet to go on more away missions.. we talked about it.. that may be why no-one responded, i think we came to the universal agreement (unusal!) that it would be a good idea. :)

Season 4 spoiler

Just to let everyone know, Hammond won't be in season 5. I read that in an upcoming epidsode, he retires.

END SPOILER***

I think we should get another ally that is really advanced. That'd be cool!!

Dammit he leaves?
Anyway where are all these suggestions about Janet and Hammond being on missions padders? I must read it.

I wouldn't worry about Hammond retiring. Scuttlebutt is that the time travel episode is about SG-1 coming back and correcting that.

Cheers,

hehe Martouf.. you grilling me? I think that they are in the "other character chat" forum. Or in "who is your favourite character" thread.

I agree that Hammond and Frasier should get some more storylines. But I would also like to see some more time travel episodes, since I love that stuff. Maybe one with the team going way into the future to see what becomes of them. I'd also like to see whether or not Laira (I think that was her name) from 100 Days really had Jack's child or not. I want more male bonding between Jack and Daniel. It would be nice to meet Sam's brother once and see some of that relationship.