Ideas for Series 5 episodes?

Martouf

Aussies RULE the world
If you were the writers what would have SG-1 do in series 5?
I would have an episode where the Stargate was Horizontal (like in Touchstone) or something along those lines.
Another episode I would have Jack take Teal'C on a holiday on earth and something cool happens,
what about you got any ideas?

I like the idea of Teal'c going to Earth

I think the setting up of a big beta earth site with perhaps problems along the lines of aliens living there perhaps...

and episode with the nox in it again

to meet the furlings

capture a goa'uld that is not dieing

As padders said, a colonization episode would be interesting.

Others I can think of are spoilers for Season 4 eps so I can't say them. <G>

Cheers

That is true, you can't.

Also, a moon base perhaps (could you gate to the moon or is it too close. I am guessing too close as ships count as on planet)...

Good for defense of earth probably

Ooooooh, great idea another SGC, I think i might email MGM or somehthing.....
I remember an ep (late series 3 or 4) where they were going to do that and Jack was going to command it, what episode was that?

Season 3 but that was a "bad" sgc :). I think something along this lines happens in season 4 but not having seen the episode and only read the one line description i don't know much!

Oh, Im pretty sure in an Ep that Hammond was talking to Carter and Daniel and he said something along the lines that Jack was going to command a facility (as such) offworld (I think it was in Shades Of Grey) and it wasn't the 'bad' SGC

Oh if hammond said it i am not sure. Wastn't shades of grey the one where Jack left to go and catch Mayborne who had been stealing lots of technology from aliens by pretending to lead one of his teams?

Oh yeah that's what happens in Shades Of Grey I just can remember that line in an episode around then? Mything can you help us out?

When Jack is talking to Daniel in SoG and giving his reasons for his actions, he mentions that there had been plans for an offworld SGC site with Jack to command it and that it had been turned down. Is that what you are referrencing?

Cheers,

I just had another good idea for an ep....
Teal'C's larvae will get to mature and he will start dying, and they will need to go to Chulak and find another Larvae (Go this idea from watching Bloodlines) so what do you think?

Sounds good, or even better the larvae matures and there is the worry that Teal'c will become a goa'uld if he dosen't get a new one (would require something to happen to goa'uld to accelerate maturing process as Teal'c said somewhere he has a number of years with it yet.)

Or how about teal'c becoming a goa'uld for a day and sg-1 have to find a way to get it out of him.

Yeah, but is that possible? A Jaffa becomming a host? Or were you suggesting a 'one off thing'? Common in SG:)

Yes, if the goa'uld matures it would normally try and find a host, be taken out of the jaffa and given to that host. If however, no host can be found then the goa'uld will take the jaffa it is currently in as a host.

SG-1 need to get struck by some energy weapon or something that makes junior mature extra quick so that it takes Teal'c over as a host. Then they have to find a way to get it out and also bits with Teal'c trying to fight of the Goa'uld as it overtakes him.

pretty cool i would think.

Wow, Can you believe I didn't know that? That a Jaffa'a larvae can take over it's Jaffa and make it a host, amazing....

It was only a small reference in one ep from teal'c when they were talking about goa'uld. Very easy to miss.

It was in 1969 when everyone is in the back of the truck heading for who knows where. Teal'c says that his larvae will eventually mature and take him over if they remain in that timeline.

Cheers,

Arrrr.. i knew you would remember! I wonder if Teal'c would have killed himself. I think he would.