DISCUSSION THREAD -- February 2021 -- 75-Word Writing Challenge

Thanks again to you all, and to TEIN for setting a great combination of theme and genre for last month's Challenge. I really appreciate the shortlistings, mentions and votes; but even moreso the positive comments.

As much as I know you'd all like me to set a poetic theme for this month's Challenge, I think I'd prefer to leave the genre as open as possible.

I hope you all like my choice for this month, and best wishes to everyone who enters.

Thanks again to you all, and to TEIN for setting a great combination of theme and genre for last month's Challenge. I really appreciate the shortlistings, mentions and votes; but even moreso the positive comments.

As much as I know you'd all like me to set a poetic theme for this month's Challenge, I think I'd prefer to leave the genre as open as possible.

I hope you all like my choice for this month, and best wishes to everyone who enters.

Is there a problem setting up the March 75 word challenge? It's usually up by now. Or have I missed it?

@Tywin gets my vote this month. A lovely, concise little piece with a wealth of hidden history, hopes and desires behind it. Well done.

I should have mentioned this in my first post in relation to @Tywin's story. If anyone's in any doubt as to what "show don't tell" means then just read his entry. It's a perfect example.

Back