DISCUSSION THREAD -- February 2024 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

Anytime I see the word 'destiny' in relation to romance, I can't help but think density!

I love a challenge, and besides, my wife and daughter and other female relatives have been begging me to write a romance for years. So, now's the time. ...but with a fantasy twist, of course.

Romantacy?
Really?

Scratches noggin.

Well, at least we can say that this will well and truly be a challenge.

----------- (Edit)

And a few minutes later I discover there are already stories?! Maybe the genre was Rom-antsy rather than Ro-mantasy.

@Guttersnipe .... The Thread Between Them .... A story that makes me wonder about the tie that binds.

@THX1138 .... Love is in Her Eyes .... A story that makes me wonder about a kind of virtual reality.

@paranoid marvin .... The Eye of the Beholder .... A story that makes me wonder if I don't already know that guy.

@Ian Fortytwo .... Love blossoms in an endgame .... A story that makes me wonder about the game of love.

Last edited:
Guttersnipe: Roses are red, violets are blue; only the best kind of ties connect two.

THX1138: Roses are red, violets are blue; there is no end to what great art can do.

paranoid marvin: Roses are red, violets are blue; being yourself is the best thing for you.

Ian Fortytwo: Roses are red, violets are blue; winners are winners and losers are, too.

Guttersnipe: Roses are red, violets are blue; only the best kind of ties connect two.

THX1138: Roses are red, violets are blue; there is no end to what great art can do.

paranoid marvin: Roses are red, violets are blue; being yourself is the best thing for you.

Ian Fortytwo: Roses are red, violets are blue; winners are winners and losers are, too.
One for a rhyme I see…
a Poet who rhymes is the best thing I can be.

Back