New Fantasy Anthology (aka the DISTAFF women again...)

Thanks! We're sorting all about images at the moment, and it all looks to be under control, but if we need back-up, we might call on you!

We really, really need to make a profit on the anthology!

As I may have mentioned a couple of hundred times, the symbol for my story is a fox. Last week when the Judicial Helpmeet and I were single-handedly saving the economy at various shopping locales, we popped into a wonderful arty-crafty gallery and I spotted this:

fox badge.jpeg

It's not as beautiful as the cushion which I've already spent my hoped-for royalties on, but that message -- THIS FOX HAS MANY TRICKS -- is absolutely perfect for the story! :giggle:

We really, really need to make a profit on the anthology!

As I may have mentioned a couple of hundred times, the symbol for my story is a fox. Last week when the Judicial Helpmeet and I were single-handedly saving the economy at various shopping locales, we popped into a wonderful arty-crafty gallery and I spotted this:

Only a couple of hundred times? You're slipping... :notworthy:

Definitely you should be covering it!

We're not sure yet exactly when FFT will be launched, but well before that I'll be bending your ear about doing something for it, either with a full-blown talk with one of us** or just a short freebie advert from me nattering for a few minutes.

** The final line up of authors and artists -- all of us Chronners, of course -- is:
  • allmywires
  • Guanazee
  • Jo Zebedee
  • Juliana
  • Kerrybuchanan
  • millymollymo
  • Mouse
  • Serendipity
  • Susan Boulton
  • me
And we've got the most perfect Introduction from Teresa.

Okay. So…

Not:
Jo, you, Kerry, Juliana, mouse, in fact, none of you voted for me in the last 75 so I think what’s probably best is if Dan and I just talk about it ourselves from a very patriarchal point of view… cool? :devilish:

I shall work on phrases like ‘I think what the author is trying to say is…’ how about that?

And no, I’ve not touched a drop of wine (yet)

Okay. So…

Not:
Jo, you, Kerry, Juliana, mouse, in fact, none of you voted for me in the last 75 so I think what’s probably best is if Dan and I just talk about it ourselves from a very patriarchal point of view… cool? :devilish:

I shall work on phrases like ‘I think what the author is trying to say is…’ how about that?

May I pour you a delicious red - this one carries the hint of sourness in its grapes :D

Okay. So…

Not:

Oh dear.... I said with Distaff that the chaps should bring out their own anthology... nothing transpired... as always the ladies do all the real work...

Of all the crazy things to happen...

To identify what issues I had to deal with I did a draft upload to kindle of Femmes Fae-Tales today. Kindle told me it had 13 possible spelling errors.