DISCUSSION THREAD- December 2018- 75 Word Writing Challenge :

Luiglin

by day Stuart Orford by night Dark Lord's scribe
I've one written but don't think it comes under the genres. It seemed obvious when I saw the theme. What the heck, I may post it anyway.

Cat's Cradle

Time, now, to read...
Supporter
Victoria, I really like your imaginative updating of a classic bit of Christmas/newspaper Americana.

I'm in too. Merry Christmas, huh? Well, I live in the dark, freezing city mentioned in Victoria's story, and it's a little hard to be cheery right now (though it's really a wonderful city, and I do love Christmas). Looking forward to all the Reindeer tales, CC

elvet

Easily amused
Supporter
I struggled with the title, and edited multiple times over the last 30 minutes, but I am finally satisfied. I thought the topic was challenging, but once I got my idea, it was just a matter of paring it down. I miss the 85 worder already!

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
@Victoria Silverwolf .... No, Virginia .... Victoria gives us a very sad tale about equating Christmas with reindeer and jolly fat men.

@Cat's Cradle .... No, No, No, Merry Christmas .... Cat brings us horror as Santa tries to reign in zombie reindeer.

@RJM Corbet .... Santa Claus Found Dead at Toy Factory .... RJM brings us a crime report where Santa gets his due.

@Cathbad .... In the Dark you Can't See the Swastika .... Cathbad lets us in on the great Santa Conspiracy.

@elvet .... Rudolf's Legacy .... Elvet brings us a story of hope with a bit of whimsy in the midst of a burgeoning crisis.

Parson

Supporter
@Karn's Return .... Rudolf the Protective Reindeer .... Karn writes a tale of Santa, a bad candy cane, and Rudolf in the role of vigalante.

Parson

Supporter
You're forgiven. You've also written an unforgetable story. But that is not always a good thing.

Calliopenjo

This month it's sort of a happy tale. I'm not completely sure what category last month's entry fit in but this one is happy.

The first draft started out from the wrong POV I think. Since I switched POVs, it doesn't bug me anymore. Glad for that.