The Last City cover reveal

Nick B

author Nick Bailey, formerly Quellist.
And final line-up.

Here is Jamie Glover's cover -
TLSMINI.png

The final (as long as everything goes to plan!) line-up is as follows, in no particular order -

Robert Campbell
Nathan Hystad
Rosie Oliver
Jane Jago
Jo Zebedee
E.M. Swift-Hook
Scott Moon
Stewart Hotston
Juliana Spink-Mills
Chris Guillory
Sam Primeau
Thadeus White

Darren and I are doing developmental editing, Sam Primeau is on copy editing (as well as a story, because she doesn't even sleep..) and artwork by our very own, very talented, Jamie Glover. And who wouldn't want to be included in an anthology with a cover that beautiful?

I am very, very, excited about this project and several of the authors are already expressing a keen interest in continuing the tales in The Last City 2.0!!

Amazing cover! Best of luck with this Nick, and everyone! (I'll be picking this up, of course.:))

I'm really diggin' that cover! Pumped for this book. I think it will be great. Looking forward to reading the rest of them (and mine....when it's done)

Wait a minute, we're supposed to budget? I thought we just blew every penny we had and hoped someone buys it??!!
No. Meant my budget allowance for books, not yours. You know...'if I keep this back for food and rent, I can spend the rest on books (and shoes :p).' Except, the best laid plans of mice, etc.: 'Not going to buy any more books this month. Ooh, look, shiny book! It calls.'

Calm your worries @Abernovo we'll do an intro week at 99p/99c for the ebook, but paperbacks will likely be around the £9/$13 mark. Once we have a firm handle on timescales, I'll post here the release date, but it's planned for early January.

We are almost finished with the final editing, we apologise for the holdups (we had planned to publish in January, but you know how it is...) and we are on schedule to get the finished article available for pre-order at 99p/99c soon!