Discussion thread for the September 2017 Anonymous challenge.

I was thrilled with the theme. The word CRAFT has so many meanings, as a noun, as a verb , even as a misspelled cheesemaker, that you should all be brimming with inspiration. So I knew it was going to be one hell of a month.

And before you could say knife (if rather slowly, and with a particularly difficult emphasis on the pronunciation of the K), the first 2 entries appeared.

I tell you, if this is anything like the standard of entries we can expect as a general rule, we're in for a bumper crop this September.

When I saw CRAFT the first thing that I've thought of is spacecraft.
Like you say it's very wide ranging:)

Maybe I'll have to think a bit harder about other meanings cos this is a sff site - there'll be loads of spacecraft stories getting entered:(

Last edited:
One more makes four so far.

And not a spacecraft among them Danny, so you could be the first if you hurry. (or I might just beat you to it. :))

Well 34* of you (us) have now posted your entries for the 75 word challenge.

Well done.

But now you'll doubtless be sitting around wondering what to do next. Because I know none of you has any real life to distract you.

So why not pass some of those lonely wasted hours writing an entry for the 100 word Anonymous challenge.
You know it make sense.

* The 8 of you, who have already have entered, may ignore this message.

And then there were 9.

I don't think we're going to match the magic number, but we've still got some great stories.
Add your's to make it even greater.
you have over 3 days left.

No Danny No! Resist the temptation.

But - but I have got a rhyme review.

No I said! Victoria Silverwolf does those in here. Refrain!

It's in her style, why can't I? Please conscience, please let me.

Oh OK then, you're clearly not gonna drop this are you?

Yes! Yippee!

"The Baker" - Creation Narration

I'm going to be away and unconnected for a bit. But keep sending me your entries and I'll process them when I get back. (Tomorrow evening of friday morning.)
I might extend the entry time til Friday evening if we don't get a few more entries.

Some of our most faithful writers haven't entered yet. Come on now folks.

Another excellent story posted a moment ago.

Now you have 4h45 to go.
Get those stories before it's too late.

Something make me say that Victoria didn't posted any story or she did but wrote an other name for her story, clever. hmmm

Back