DISCUSSION -- April 2015 300-word Writing Challenge (#17)

Congratulations Juliana on a well-deserved win.

I really enjoyed this challenge. It was a great, atmospheric, inspiring picture. Thanks to Victoria Silverwolf, Starbeast, and Remedy for your reviews, to crystal haven for the mention, and to Juliana and The Judge for your votes: your comments made me feel like I had managed to hit the note I was aiming for with my story.

great pictures!
Especially the one with the tarmac that runs off into the hills and the cow that looks like it's saying 'what you lookin' at?'

Congratulations Juliana on a well-deserved win.

I really enjoyed this challenge. It was a great, atmospheric, inspiring picture. Thanks to Victoria Silverwolf, Starbeast, and Remedy for your reviews, to crystal haven for the mention, and to Juliana and The Judge for your votes: your comments made me feel like I had managed to hit the note I was aiming for with my story.

I thought it was very cool. An excellent creepy and intense drama.

You're welcome for the review. Thanks for the complement, Glen.

By the way, you are on my Honorable Mentions List. :)

Congratulations, Juliana! Well done!

Thanks to all those who mentioned me in short & long lists: Tywin, Starbeast, willwallace, Jo Zebedee, Moonbat, TitaniumTi, Bowler1, crystal haven, ratsy, The Judge, and jastius. (Hope I didn't miss anyone.) And a special thanks to Victoria Silverwolf, Kerry Buchanan, LittleStar and A.Fare Wells for the actual votes. I think this may be the best showing I've had yet! Makes me feel warm all over.

Congratulations, Juliana! Well done!

Thanks to all those who mentioned me in short & long lists: Tywin, Starbeast, willwallace, Jo Zebedee, Moonbat, TitaniumTi, Bowler1, crystal haven, ratsy, The Judge, and jastius. (Hope I didn't miss anyone.) And a special thanks to Victoria Silverwolf, Kerry Buchanan, LittleStar and A.Fare Wells for the actual votes. I think this may be the best showing I've had yet! Makes me feel warm all over.

You're immensely welcome Johnnyjet. Keep em' flying.

AIbel 7 lives. - Marvelous dialogue.