What did you blog about today?

An Ancient Solar System:

This week, off world: Using microgravity to research bacteria and cancer, incredible close up of the Sun, and loads more...

#space #industry #exploration #ShamelessSelfpromoSaturday

horsehead nebula.jpg

Good review, Vince, particularly your comments about revenge and redemption.

I enjoyed the novella, and was particularly struck towards the end when Scur voluntarily wipes her memories of her parents in order to ensure the survivors understand the need to give up their pasts -- and the pointless wars which resulted -- so they could work together for the sake of humanity's survival. (My only gripe was the very end, when we find out the method by which Scur is writing her story, as although it fitted in with other aspects of the plot, I wasn't convinced she'd have written at such length in those circumstances.)

Good review, Vince, particularly your comments about revenge and redemption.

I enjoyed the novella, and was particularly struck towards the end when Scur voluntarily wipes her memories of her parents in order to ensure the survivors understand the need to give up their pasts -- and the pointless wars which resulted -- so they could work together for the sake of humanity's survival. (My only gripe was the very end, when we find out the method by which Scur is writing her story, as although it fitted in with other aspects of the plot, I wasn't convinced she'd have written at such length in those circumstances.)
Thanks. I agree. The method of writing would have inhibited any lengthy prose.

An Ancient Solar System:

This week, off world: SpaceX's mega rocket flies to space and soft-lands, Starliner reaches the ISS, China's Chang'e mission reaches the Moon's far side and loads more...

#space #industry #exploration #ShamelessSelfpromoSaturday

phobos over mars.jpg

I don't really blog, per se. But I did make a long rant today about this weird Australian guy who annoys me online at other forums, YouTube, etc.

People who waste their time being an idiot and stalking strangers online and spamming nonsense that no-one cares to see, is just without reason.