What did you blog about today?

In a change from my usual (which is space and technology news, and is here Unexplained oxygen on Mars, Star Wars trailer, alcohol in space, space politics, weird structures near the Sun and much more! ) I'm blogging an artistic experiment... would be interested to know what people think, although this is a very hastily done and rough thing just to give an idea of how the final piece would work:

Thanks, Big Peat. Still doing tiny bits of writing. The thing that irks me a bit is that my books are well-rated, but sales (excepting Bane of Souls, which broke 1,000) have been pretty low. Anyway, still might write more fiction in the future, but right now it just doesn't make sense.

Thanks, Big Peat. Still doing tiny bits of writing. The thing that irks me a bit is that my books are well-rated, but sales (excepting Bane of Souls, which broke 1,000) have been pretty low. Anyway, still might write more fiction in the future, but right now it just doesn't make sense.

I feel like that's the new norm, and that's why the grim advice that anyone who live life without feeling the need to write fiction should. And I totally get why you don't right now. But hopefully the urge will return some time in the future!