What did you blog about today?

I think that has been my entire experience of trying to write anything - between family and holding down a day job that is all there's time for :(

I totally get why you don't right now. But hopefully the urge will return some time in the future!

Agreed @thaddeus6th!!!

Here's one from me; hopefully it'll help those of you who are a little low on inspiration... A post on using images and vision boards to help your story evolve.
What’s Your Vision?

My top five horses in Warhammer. Arguably a bit niche, but someone's got to do it.

My top five horses in Warhammer. Arguably a bit niche, but someone's got to do it.

That is an A+ article. Mad props for the Green Knight and Mad Count shoutouts - the Green Knight in particular is a lovely model.

Merry Bah Humbugmas - my gift to youse is blog posts

Whilst idly browsing I happened to see there are some great games coming out this year. Here's a quick preview of a few of them: Great Games in Early 2020

Line of Duty and Stories in Machines

Tagging @Dan Jones as I think he's the person who'll like this most.

Yeah, I think that's a brilliant blog. I never thought about LOD that way, but it's there in what Le Carré used to call "people sitting at a desk across from one another and doing violence to each with words." And yeah, you need a machine (most likely Governmental or industrial I suppose) to hover over the characters in that way. Really interesting!