What did you blog about today?

Noooooooooo! Have you destroyed all digital copies too?

I lost the original digital copies with changes of computer and storage systems (early '90s, so no email storage or anything). At the time, I assumed Orbit would keep digital copies - turned out they didn't! So that was a bit of a shock.
I do have early digital copies of some novels that I think are publishable, but I'm pretty ruthless with my material. I need to progress, move forward. There's not much on my studio Mac that I think is worth keeping...

Le sigh:

There's another type (or sub-type), Jo, and I know at least two people who've had one: the rejection that gives as a reason something fairly trivial and easily fixed, but doesn't suggest you revise and resend. Which is just baffling.

There's another type (or sub-type), Jo, and I know at least two people who've had one: the rejection that gives as a reason something fairly trivial and easily fixed, but doesn't suggest you revise and resend. Which is just baffling.
I wonder does that come under the near miss category? But that's just bloody annoying, that one. :(

I blogged this yesterday. But I'm posting it today. Like a rebel: