What did you blog about today?

My sympathies, Dzara.

Not nearly the same, but I remember it being a little odd (not bad or anything, just unexpected) when my father asked me to proof/make suggestions on something he'd written about his own (then recently deceased) father.

As my favorite new show of the broadcasting season, I have been following the Timeless saga quite closely:

Un-cancelling is good! My husband had two new shows he was enjoying pulled before the end of the season (ABC's Time After Time and NBC's Powerless), so annoying. You'd think they would at least finish the season...

Un-cancelling is good! My husband had two new shows he was enjoying pulled before the end of the season (ABC's Time After Time and NBC's Powerless), so annoying. You'd think they would at least finish the season...

With online options a cancelled show in season 1 can be saved and shopped to Netflix or HULU more likely, and that is reportedly what Sony was trying to do. A show can also get their last few episodes aired online only to help fans with the cancellation news. So it really doesn't happen in this industry, networks have gotten better with cancelling outright and just finishing stuff out for the fans, but never have I seen a show get cancelled and then fans revitalize it three days later.

On top of that, Timeless is a time travel show. Let the puns fly.

I blogged about how our themes in life sometimes come out in our writing - and sometimes not where we expect it to. This, then, is about the eternal Northern Irish challenge of where we belong and why and how it presents itself in my work - especially in Abendau. Which I never expected.

On Belonging

This, then, is about the eternal Northern Irish challenge of where we belong and why and how it presents itself in my work

I love your post, Jo. I even wrote a comment on your blog - I never write comments, coz I'm too lazy... ;)
In my late teens, having spent exactly half my life each in Brazil and England, I often felt like the bear in a book we had as kids, called Panda's Puzzle. In it, the panda spends the entire time trying to figure out if he's a black bear with white spots or a white bear with black spots, and that was me, in a nutshell (with less fur and claws).

Nice blog, Jo (I often read links a day after first seeing them).

Injustice 2 came out recently. I saw a few videos and loved the whole intro and clash system.
Since I write superhero books, I decided to put my characters into the game's intros for comedic effect.
Injustice 2; every boast defines you

One example

Darkseid: I will let my parademons handle this.
Chucky: Are they tasty? I brought my own soy sauce.
Darkseid: You challenge a god, fool!

Superman: You don't belong here.
Clyde: I boldly go where no one wants me to. And besides, you can't stop me.
Superman: I don't take that threat lightly.