Discussion -- 75 Word Challenge -- APRIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have also noted how this previously serial poster of rubbish has slowed dramatically in the last week....

I've taken a bit of a step back as well, been so busy on the work front atm. Barely even getting time to slip into that zone and write.

This was hard. But I did not dig Digs' because while digging around in my dank dungeon of a drum head I could not come to any understanding of it. .... And everyone says that it was a great story .... Hmm checks age. Yep over 60 and gaining speed on the down hill.

I didn't vote for Harebrain the first time because the story scares me. So I chose the one which scares me over the one I didn't understand. Understand?

I'm going home now.

I believe I understood Digs'. The narrator has found a dead child and is talking to her while something's coming to get him/her.

Dead or dieing, it was clear he was unresponsive to her true situation, or we don't fully know what it is. I felt the protagonist was trying to hold together a couple seperate delusions. While the narrator tried not to laugh at the futility of it all.

Still having a hard time picking, myself

Hmmm. digs's story seemed perfectly clear to me.

Unless I completely misunderstood it, and it didn't mean what I thought at all, which is not unlikely, since I've got that over-sixty thing going, too.

***Calls men in padded jackets for Parson***

Takes free bus pass from his pocket as he gets in the van:eek:

Waves chocolate bar at Nixie, her mouth opens, revealing vampire "chocoholic" teeth and she gets in van. Gary slams door shut as she gorges and waves goodbye to two nutcakes:)

Don't work I'm not a big fan of chocolate. Pulls Parson out of van and waves to Gary, you should think your self lucky I'm in a good mood ask Karn what happens when I'm in a bad mood:D Or check out the tearoom:p

Now better get back on topic before TJ or TE appears

Its close, I think we have twelve less voters on the tie break than on the original poll, although it would be odd if HB and Digs both voted (although I'm sure their votes would cancel each other out) so that probably 10 people who might vote. so 2 votes in it is not an insurmountable challenge to Dig's lead.

I feel bad as I didn't vote in the original poll and someone voted for my story (though on the plus side, I can now die happy :) )

We can arrange that :rolleyes: where's a lady with a pointy sword when you need her!

Status
Not open for further replies.