Bag of Bones- coming to TV

One of my favourite SK novels, that. SK adaptations are always a bit of a lottery, but Brosnan's participation makes me optimistic.

I enjoyed Bag of Bones and only finished it last week. Browsing through the TV last night I came across the screen adaptation. I normally enjoy these but this one had too many discrepancies.

SPOILERS AHEAD*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************.

Mike's wife's death, car accident according to film, in the book it was aneurysm. According to film, Maddie killed Lance after he tried to drown Kyra. Kyra's age,Mike meeting Max Devore more than once. Devore only having one son. Sara's child being a girl I could go on.

Terrible adaption in my opinion.

I enjoyed Bag of Bones and only finished it last week. Browsing through the TV last night I came across the screen adaptation. I normally enjoy these but this one had too many discrepancies.

SPOILERS AHEAD*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************.

Mike's wife's death, car accident according to film, in the book it was aneurysm. According to film, Maddie killed Lance after he tried to drown Kyra. Kyra's age,Mike meeting Max Devore more than once. Devore only having one son. Sara's child being a girl I could go on.

Terrible adaption in my opinion.

This. :rolleyes:

pH