What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? (2009)

Never played WoW...too scared too.

Did you finish FFVII?

No and yes.

Whenever Safer Sephiroth casts Supernova, the software crashes (I think it has to do with the backwards compatibility of the PS3, and the data rate). The second time it crashed during the final battle, I went to YouTube for the rest.

And I bought Advent Children earlier this week; so I'm ready for Crisis Core, I think.

;)

My brother inlaw built the computer i'm currently useing just to play WoW!
(he now has a bigger and better computer,hence me inheriting this one)

We don't see him for day's on end sometimes.:eek:

You have to be kidding... :eek:

Uninstalled WoW at the start of the year.

Was too fed up to do much this weekend so I booted up Mass Effect. Someone at Bioware reads too much Alistair Reynolds!

I really should go buy SF4 and work on my dragon punch timing (I got whipped midweek by a friend who nabbed an illegal copy and practised like crazy so he could beat me) but I can't be bothered shelling out the cash just yet.

No, he spent near £1500 building this one at the time, but the new one he has is around £2000 worth of Alienware, it dosen't mean alot to me but he's just upgraded the Graphics card again. MADNESS i tells ya! :D

Your brother in law has definitely gone overboard :p . I am not like that :D So I don't think WoW is scary... :cool: Just a little too addictive.

LoL. Cool! Can I meet him? :D But...does he talk all day long about WoW and Networks and bla bla bla?

Playing Resistance 2 online until Killzone 2 in a couple of days, since my Far Cry 2 game is glitched and I cannot progress any further. I am really really mad about it.

I have heard how addictive it is. I fear it.

And so you should! It sucks so much time that it feels your out-of-game existence is naught but an inadequate reflection of that of your character's, a terrible doppleganger of your true self: a blood elf rogue with a 57 hit rating.

Other than that it's a pretty good game.

It's more than a pretty good game. :D I looooo-ove it!!