What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Fiddling around in Oblivion again, and amazed that I hadn't noticed before how REALLY ugly the faces of the character models are.

Puttering along with the Awakening expansion of Dragon Age Origins.

Stuck somewhere in the middle of Whispered World.

Going to install Disciples 3 this weekend. Can't wait!

Hehe, yeah, the character creation of Oblivion is not splendid. That said, I do like the very variable skin/hair colour and the ability to alter hair length. Spray-on beards are not good, though.

Got up to 99.7% complete in Lego Harry Potter and i can't get the last two character tokens because of a glitch, I am not impressed.

Now that I have to wait for Lego Harry Potter patch (hopefully) I've moved onto Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

Finally picked up Dead Space today and something called Cryostasis so i shall be playing them soon. I'm not much of a gamer, so i don't know how long it's going to take me to finish these.

Finally picked up Dead Space today and something called Cryostasis so i shall be playing them soon. I'm not much of a gamer, so i don't know how long it's going to take me to finish these.

I looove Dead Space!Played it about 10 times and re-playing it now.Its the scariest game ever(play it in the dark with volume high) and in my opinion one of the best games ever.Can't wait for the sequel!

Top Spin 3. Quite an enjoyable tennis game, though I must say I'm rubbish at volleying.

I looove Dead Space!Played it about 10 times and re-playing it now.Its the scariest game ever(play it in the dark with volume high) and in my opinion one of the best games ever.Can't wait for the sequel!

I agree, Dead Space is awesome.

Playing it now and pooing my pants. Superb. I must check out that DVD.

Am I the only person on Earth that considered 'Dead Space' to be even less scary than 'Resident Evil 4' or, I dunno, 'Red Faction'? Every scare in 'Dead Space' is exactly where you'd expect it to be...every empty room that you backtrack to is always filled with new enemies or resurrected corpses (though from early on I took to the habit of dismembering them as I came along)...and not to mention such grand flops like the first elevator scene (nothing bad can happen since I have no weapons or any other way of defending myself) and the crew rooms on that other ship (big empty room full of bunks...of course there's gonna be a huge battle there).
I was genuinely scared in 'Fatal Frame'...that was a fantastic experience, and the mood is dark and oppressive in ways 'Dead Space' only wished it would be.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed playing 'Dead Space', only not as a horror game. As a shooter it has the greatest pace ever, but as a horror game, it's really uneventful if you stop a bit and think about it.

I'm currently playing 'Resistance 2' (finally loaned off a friend), and I'm enjoying it. I really loved the first game (the armory was fantastic), and this seems just as good. I hate the fact that there are a few cheap deaths, but otherwise I'm enjoying it as a shooter.
Also playing 'Sam & Max - Season 1' and 'Dungeon Keeper 2' on my girlfriend's computer. The second mainly to teach her how stuff works, but the first I bought just to support the adventure game genre. It's been getting way too little love.

I'm currently Drowning in games. Just finsihed playthrough one of dragon age and about a quarter of the way through playthrough two. Now i've moved out of halls Trying STO. Transferred my DDO char so gotta playing around with that on the unlimited version. Then getting mass effect to play then mass effect two. Hopefully by the time i've sorted all that it will be knights of the old republic time lol.

Going retro again and replaying Breath of Fire 3. I love old school RPGs like this.:)

I'm playing Valkyrie Profile Lenneth on PSP.Its kinda old school being mainly in 2D and i'm loving it :)

That's one I haven't played, Red, though I really want to. I've only played the sequel - Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, but I enjoyed it a lot, and would love to play more in the same world.

Mafia II

Im actually enjoying it, i thouught i got sick of this kind of game.

The linear storyline,missions are making it fun like a cool Mafia movie.