Is this show any good?

unclejack

Hey yall, I just wanted to ask, is the show Roswell any good? I tried to watch it once but I wasn't really familiar with the storyline and I couldn't really get into it. What's the premise of the show? I loved Taken and if it's anything like that or even a different version of something like Taken then I think I would like it but I don't wanna go to the trouble of renting the first season and watchin it unless I at least know whether or not it's any good. I rented Smallville once and hated it so I really don't wanna make that mistake again. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Yes, it's one of the best shows I've ever seen (and I rarely get into TV series). It's nothing like Taken though...and I hate Smallville as well. Just try watching the first few episodes and see what you think :*)

Its great to watch if you have a bottle of white zinfadel and box of chocolate covered cherries.......

The story line is overwritten and the actors needed more practice at not acting like they were acting.

Its like Heroes if all the actors were from Passions.

I liked it and you can probably check it out at your library. they have the entire first season on hulu.com so you can check it out there.

Back