What's your Favourite Star Wars Vehicle?

How's that? You like how I made it look like it was built of Lego? Alright, just kidding, on the spur of the moment I went to Legoland while visiting L.A. a few weeks ago.

Thanks, that would be an interesting challange, C of K, lots of subtle curves on Vader. I was actually thinking more on the lines of a Gonk Droid or even R2. Also I was playing with the idea of a battlestar. I have so many other ongoing projects I need to restart on, but keep the good ideas coming! Jeez, I hope I live forever...

Huttman I think you are a bit crazy as well but its awesome stuff.

Yeah I worry about them as well. Too much I should think. And then I'm only slightly crazy.

It has to be the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy. It's just got too much character. and by the way if not actually killing both had a pivital role in killing two death stars. so its Mellinium Falcon 2 Death Star 0

Plus if youve been keeping up she's been upgraded speced out and is now matte black. How cool is that?

Imperial walkers, though I was a bit let down by the ease it's takedown.

Imperial walkers, though I was a bit let down by the ease it's takedown.

"Easy? ...You call that easy?" --Han Solo

If it helps any, consider the fact that Rogue Squadron was taking them on, though many rogues didn't even make it through that battle.

Speeder's all the way. They just looks like too much fun. Of course, I think I'd rather drive one along a large open desert, I'd end up in a tree knowing me.

Oh and on the speed freak theme, the pod racers look like fun too.

The Errant Venture (I can't help it, Booster Terrik and Talon Karrde) or the Anakin Solo... while I disliked Darth Caedus, I had to admit that his Star Destroyer was cool. OHHH btw, did anyone realize that Darth Vader's Star Destroyer was black too? random I know.

Arc 170. It's sleek enogh and powerful though I'd want to elongate it a bit. I have butchered some model kits and made my own that are a lot of fun. Put the Tie Interceptor wings on an X-Wing, or put all the various cannons and stabilizers from the lot onto a B-Wing making it a heavy assault vehic.

For some reason (and i'm rather embarrassed to say this out loud) i always had a bit of a thing for the craft that also seemed to serve as a home as well as a means of transport.

Millennium Falcon, Slave 1, Dash Randar's Outrider and the Ebon Hawk have always been held in high regard as far as i'm concerned.

Always loved the Imperial Shuttles. The folding wings.....nd you knew when the ramp came down, it meant Darth vader or The Emperor would walk down, usually in a foul mood. :D

I know what you mean. Those two really needed to get laid, didn't they? :D