What's your Favourite Star Wars Vehicle?

I love the Slave, the chase sequence in Attack of the Clones was the only good part of that film.

Well, at least the Slave and it's sound effects were....

...In fact, I only like the sound effects from the newer films. Maybe I could just watch it with my eyes shut, maybe then I wouldn't end up crying so much at the torture?

Also, as I had the full blown massive toy of it when I was a kid, The Millenium Falcon has a special place in my heart.

Yes, i sympathise with that. The sound that those seismic grenades was incredible.

Millenium falcon, hands down. yep it was a hunk of junk, yeah it sometimes made it into hyperspace, and other times didn't, and sure there were a few times when the wookie had to get out and push. But she took direct hits from turbo lasers. nothing short of capital ships can do that more than once.

Always liked Slave 1
101708axtpfcjc5yzj5.gif

I always liked the Sentinal Class Lander - sort of a shuttle with a longer body. You can see one in the scene where the stormtroopers find the escape pod on tattooine in ANH.

That it does, Darkerdave.
Welcome to The Chronicles Wars.
Grab a Leia clone, and have a good time.

I'm going to say X-wing for my first choice, (big Rogue fan. :) )

Otherwise I'm going to side with darkerdave. AT-AT all the way.

I always thought the walking vehicles like the AT-AT, AT-ST and AT-TE were pretty awesome. Yet all of the flying vehicles were just as great. Really, was there any Star Wars vehicle that is less awesome than the vehicles we have today?

I played Knights of the Old Republic some time ago. I thought the Ebon Hawk was a great transportation vehicle. It looks less dull than the Millennium Falcon, and seemed to be in better shape. It has several rooms and is big enough to function as a home.

I was always in love with B-wings. I was so disappointed when the SE of ROTJ came out as I was convinced the Great Meddler would put some B-wing action in there... that promo pic of them fleeing after their bomb run on the Executor made me think well, hey, they're important, maybe he'll add something substantial... no, no, noooo... obviously replacing Sy Snootles great set song with that hellbound Joh Yowza number took priority....:p

Gyroscopic cockpits, heavy weapons turrents, Ion cannon... what's not to love?

It's true enough though, all the SW ships are iconic.

pH