What's your Favourite Star Wars Vehicle?

Ahh Wookieepedia, what a great place.

The Interceptor isn't bad. No shields and hyperdrive though.

Whatever you want to think :D Hey, I'm a guy and not gay. I feel uncomfortable saying other guys are hot.

Millenium Falcon all the way. Though cruising the galaxy in a Death Star wouldn't be a bad comprimise.

Oh I forgot to mention the third one. No one wants to be in that one. Poor poor Durga...

I've posted a reply on this subject before, but with so many cool, unique ships in the Star Wars universe to choose from, it is a difficult decision. When the Blockade Runner being chased by the Imperial Capitalship first flew over on the big screen, it took my breath away and never let me go, so in honor of that I made a Star Destroyer and, yes, it's made out of styrofoam.

Thanks Joel007! I work at Cost Plus World Market and building furniture one day there were these triangular pieces of styrofoam in the box and I thought, wow, this would make a cool Star Destroyer. My co-workers think I'm nuts in an endearing sort of way. Well, a couple of weeks later after more styrofoam collecting and using a sharp, thin, x-acto blade, lots of Elmer's Glue (and a revell model I had for reference), and viola! The only money I've spent on this so far is 43 cents for the shield generator 'balls' on the command tower. It's just over three feet long and has been a real joy to build. Thanks again!

I think you mean "voila!" Unless it's a musical star destroyer ;)

Anyway, it looks like you have far too much free time, but that seems to be nicely offset by your diligence and skill :p

Huttman, that's amazing! Could you do a life sized Darth Vader next?"