What Anime and Animation are you currently watching?

Re-watching Ghost in the Shell, Standalone Complex, and about to dig out an oldie - RG Veda.
Man I really wished Clamp had made a serious tv series out of RG Veda then just the short ovas. =/
There's a few eps in Tsubasa Chronciles which glances over it but not enough.

Me, too. In the UK, we only had the OVAs - a bone of contention, because the manga that went with it was never released, so I never knew what happened after. Or before, for that matter. It's only recently that it's been brought out, so I'm catching up.

I just saw "Sakura Wars." I wasn't too impressed with it. I'm waiting for "Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence" now. I can't wait to see it.
Ghost in the shell 2 movie was just ok.. Don't keep your hopes up.

I haven't seen Ghost in the Shell: Innocence yet. I've either been waiting to see it at a bargain price in a sale or try to rent it.:)

I just finished up the BBC/Masterpiece Theater mini-series Bleak House last night (the one with Gillian Anderson). Excellent!

I also have DVR'd Discovery Channel's Planet Earth in HD- I'm pretty excited about that, too!

Looks like the decision was made for me! Cowboy Bebop (the film, Knockin on Heavens' Door) was just shown on the Sci-Fi channel here! I like it when I'm pleasantly surprised like that!:)

Some new shows started up..
Claymore
Studio : Madhouse Studios
Length : 26 Episodes
Year : 2007
Genre : Adventure - Drama - Fantasy - Supernatural

Synopsis :
The countryside and towns are in terror as their inhabitants are devoured by the "yoma", powerful demons who can disguise themselves perfectly as humans. The only ones capable of recognizing and defeating these demons are the so-called "Claymore", silver-eyed warriors who are half-human and half-yoma. But their origin also makes the Claymore objects of fear and distrust for the villagers.

Young Raki has lost his family to a yoma who infiltrated his village, who is in turn eliminated by the Claymore Clare. Fearing that his contact with the Yoma might have transformed him into another monster, the villagers expel Raki who now joins Clare as her cook, following her in her travels as she fights against the yoma.
-------------------
So far from watching the first 2 eps.. The show seems like it could be very cool. The action is very gorey with lots of blood. If you're looking for Fantasy/Horror this is looks like it'll be a good one.

Heroic Age
Studio : XEBEC
Length : Unknown
Year : 2007
Genre : Adventure - Mecha - Romance - Science-Fiction

Synopsis :
In ancient times, the beings called "the Golden Tribe" called out to other races in the universe to come from their native planets and expand. The ones to respond were the Silver Tribe, the insectoid Bronze Tribe, the Hero Tribe and, after some time, humanity: the Iron Tribe. The Golden Tribe then took upon a single human to raise among them, one who would inherit their knowledge and the legacy of the Hero Tribe.

A long time afterward, humanity entered in conflict with the Bronze tribe. Outmached, the human psychic princess Deianeira started to seek for this human, with the belief that this would be their savior. Coming upon their destination, the ruined planet Oron, they encounter Age, a simple, young and cheerful wild boy living in a wrecked starship which he believes is his mother.

Upon attack by the Bronze tribe, Age suddenly calls upon the last Nodos, a powerful mech and the legacy of the Hero tribe. Is really Age the savior of mankind?
----------------------------------
Only the first ep has been subbed and so far..not sure what to think..

Currently following both Bleach and the new Naruto Shippuuden.

-Thinbalion
Just wish they cut out all the redundant information and gap filler spacing for both shows...
Would have cut Naruto Shippuuden into 4 episodes so far.

I've started watchign Read or Die, to early to comment yet.
The Oav series or tv series? It's best to watch the Oav so you know who Rumiko is..

I finished going through all of the Justice League DVDs a while back. Now I am thoroughly enjoying going through the Batman Beyond episodes. I haven't watched them since the original airing, and I may have missed one or two.

I think the episodes put out by the Warner Bros. team since the 90's Batman cartoon are awesome. There's not a single cartoon I can stand watching on Saturday mornings or on cartoon network. Cartoons have gone far downhill since I was a kid. :(

I finished going through all of the Justice League DVDs a while back. Now I am thoroughly enjoying going through the Batman Beyond episodes. I haven't watched them since the original airing, and I may have missed one or two.

I think the episodes put out by the Warner Bros. team since the 90's Batman cartoon are awesome. There's not a single cartoon I can stand watching on Saturday mornings or on cartoon network. Cartoons have gone far downhill since I was a kid. :(
I agree, Just about all american cartoons (excluding adult oriented comedy) are total crap. Almost no effort is done storywise. They're all a bunch of 1 shot episodes that have nothing to do with eachother. The station generally orders 60 eps and doesn't care what happens as along as parents don't complain.

Just finished .hack//SIGN. I am now annoyed. I paid 43 dollars for the entire series, and it didn't even have a decent or satisfying ending. O well, I still liked it.

I've just been watching a bunch of episodes of Code Geass. It's pretty awesome. Its kinda like a cross between Gundam Seed and Death Note.

I also want to get a look at the new Claynore anime as I'm a huge fan of the manga.

Going through some old VHS tapes the other day, and found a whole load of old titles, so I'm going through them. There's some of the Tenchi films, some Record of Lodoss War, and some Legend of Crystania, amongst others. I also found the original anime of RG Veda, so I'll be giving that a view soon, too.