What Anime and Animation are you currently watching?

Crymic

Magic Crazed Elf
Thought I'd make a thread about what shows you are currently watching. So that others could chat about it.
Some of the shows I am currently watching are..
  • Ah my goddess: Sorezore no Tsubasa
  • Black Lagoon
  • Bleach < damn flash back scenes
  • Chevalier < just started.. could be good, could be crap
  • Coyote Ragtime Show
  • Ergo Proxy
  • Eureka Seven
  • Ghost in the Shell: Second season
  • Inukami!
  • Keroro Gunso < Lets invade earth! but first I need to finish building some more gudam models.
  • Kiba
  • Muteki Kanban Musume
  • Naruto < no gap fillers please
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • School Rumble: Second Term
  • Strawberry Panic! < Yuri ftw
  • The Third < I wish the narrator would just shut up.
  • Tsubasa Chronicles: Seacond season
  • Utawarerumono < must watch!
  • Zegapain
  • Zero no Tsukaima

Geez, Crymic - you watch a lot of anime. I only truly love Cowboy Beebop myself - especially Mushroom Samba, Oh...and Stray Dog Strut...wait, maybe Toys in the Attic....well, you can see I really do love the show.

I tend to watch them as they come out, so I can space them out pretty well.
I still have Solty Rei, Gits:sac 2nd season,Blood+,Higurashi no Naku Koro ni to watch

I'm too lazy to keep up with too many download shows, but I have really liked what I've seen of "Black Lagoon" and "Ouran High School Host Club" from your list. I love the comedy in OHHHC, in particular. I worry that Black Lagoon will end up being a bit too much style over substance, but man does it have the style in spades.

I'm also looking forward to Chevalier! I didn't realize it had started.

Other titles I've been gradually working through:

- Yakitate! Japan - Great, fun series. Traditional fighting/competition show like a YugiOh or Naruto, but instead of ninjas or ccg's, you get BAKING competitions! Whose cuisine will reign supreme? :) Like most of these longer combat-oriented shows, a lot hinges on whether the characters are likeable while they're going through the whole "Oh, how will they ever triumph over this new adversity?" drama, and the characters in Y!J are quirky and fabulous in that regard. :)

- Aishiterezu Baby - Has much potential to be painfully saccharin, as an irresponsible teen must care for a cutie-pie 6-year-old cousin and learn many life lessons along the way. So far, I've just seen the first couple episodes, and it's quite watchable.

- One Piece - One Piece owns my soul. :)

- Berserk - Just started renting this one. From the first episode, I thought it was going to be all pointless blood and guts, but it's turning out to have a rather emotional story to it as well. *sniffle*

- Melody of Oblivion - Surprisingly creepy little series.

- Escaflowne - Only one volume to go. A bit heavier on the traditional shoujo elements than I'd prefer, but still quite a nicely done fantasy epic.

- Gankutsuou - Very, very impressive series, if you can get used to the visual presentation.

- Peacemaker - Meh. I've seen far enough in this one to keep watching to the end now, but it's not going to be a long-term favorite. The setting doesn't lend itself to the "spunky youngster" main character very well, imo.

From looking at Black Lagoon's website.. it was a 12 ep OVA series. Guess depending on how well it does.. if they'll make more.

Melody of Oblivion was great, though the very end could have been alittle better.
Peacemaker was ok..I really wish I had skip'd all the gap filler eps.

the only anime I'm watching at the moment is FullMetal Alchemist, although I want to watch Fruits Basket, InuYasha, and Rurouni Kenshin...

Oh, I'm sure i'll be a good fit for this thread. :rolleyes:

Occasionally, the news, and faithfully, McLeod's Daughters, an Australian soap opera with sturdy, independent cowgirls, horses and cattle, handsome male leads, and loads of sexual tension.

Please don't banish me.

Paige Turner said:
Occasionally, the news, and faithfully, McLeod's Daughters, an Australian soap opera with sturdy, independent cowgirls, horses and cattle, handsome male leads, and loads of sexual tension.

Please don't banish me.

Good thing you said that. I was about to banish you!

Black Books, British series about a cranky, alcoholic (hilarious) Irish bookshop owner and his two friends.

Macleod's Daughters! Pfagh!

I'm just finishing up DNAngel which is solidified cutesy angst in DVD format, I also just finished peachemaker Kurogame and am waiting now for Hare & Guu DVD 4.

hi i started watching anmie fewweeks ago XD i love it now,

atm im watching;

naruto im no ep 110

dn angle( but finding it hard to get hold of eps.

Ouran High School Host Club

and im watching the anmie 'x' its good so far in the first 7 eps XD

thats about it for now relly.=)

I just finished watching the entire series - Outlaw Star. I am now watching - Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok

Currently Watching:

Saiyuki Reload
Bleach
Trinity Blood
Weiss Kreuz

1. FullMetal Alchemist
  2. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig
  3. Cowboy Bebop
  4. The Boondocks
  5. Neon Genises Evangelican

Thought I'd make a thread about what shows you are currently watching. So that others could chat about it.
Some of the shows I am currently watching are..
  • Ah my goddess: Sorezore no Tsubasa
  • Black Lagoon
  • Bleach < damn flash back scenes
  • Chevalier < just started.. could be good, could be crap
  • Coyote Ragtime Show
  • Ergo Proxy
  • Eureka Seven
  • Ghost in the Shell: Second season
  • Inukami!
  • Keroro Gunso < Lets invade earth! but first I need to finish building some more gudam models.
  • Kiba
  • Muteki Kanban Musume
  • Naruto < no gap fillers please
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • School Rumble: Second Term
  • Strawberry Panic! < Yuri ftw
  • The Third < I wish the narrator would just shut up.
  • Tsubasa Chronicles: Seacond season
  • Utawarerumono < must watch!
  • Zegapain
  • Zero no Tsukaima

I'm actually watchign Ouran at anime society right now, I like it- good and light heaerted. Also watchign Azumanga, Bleach (the never ending Bleach...)and just started soemthing called Haruhi I think.

Spongebob Squarepants. I love spongebob. and yes, I would watch it even if I didn't have kids that wanted to watch it six times a day. :D

I watch all the cartoon channel adult swim shows too. Cowboy bebop, full metal, ect........

For some reason, I've gone all retro - Legend of the Four Kings, Record of Lodoss War and some of the Tenchi films. I've recently watched some Trigun eps and Ghost in the Shell - standalone complex, 1st gig, though.

D.Gray-man
Bleach
Black Lagoon
Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
Mushishi

Really sucked that Haruhi was only 13 eps and they aired them out of order.
Started watching recently

D.gray-man
S-Strain < loli's with mecha
Busou Renkin
Death Note < really messed up show
Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion < what britians dominated the world
Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto

Noticed they started playing Bleach on cartoon network, Wow alot of the voices they choose for the characters suck.

For some reason, I've gone all retro - Legend of the Four Kings, Record of Lodoss War and some of the Tenchi films. I've recently watched some Trigun eps and Ghost in the Shell - standalone complex, 1st gig, though.

I tried watching Record of Lodoss War, but I couldn't really get through it.

I'm currently watching Maria-sama Ga Miteru.