Can you suggest books that resemble Psycho-pass anime?

Rumi_fan

Basically, in this anime characters with different philosophical-moral views fight with each other in a science fiction universe. There are crimes, guns, martial artist characters ,mind games with philosophical approaches in a science fiction universe. I am looking for similiar books. Thanks.

Basically, in this anime characters with different philosophical-moral views fight with each other in a science fiction universe. There are crimes, guns, martial artist characters ,mind games with philosophical approaches in a science fiction universe. I am looking for similiar books. Thanks.
I really like this franchise! But I don't think it does anything new. I always saw it as a myriad of cyberpunk books and movies that, albeit not doing anything wrong, just keeps referencing the classics. They even quote Do cyborgs dream of electric sheep? and talk about how it differs from the movie. I think that happens by the end of season 1.

That put, I'd say that The Minority Report, the short-story by Philip K. Dick, is, alongside the aforementioned book, the biggest inspiration I can name.

If you don't mind me suggesting comics, go read Gantz, as Psycho Pass has drawn a lot from its aesthetic (all that blood splatter came from somewhere).

And, as an honorable mention, try the anime Serial Experiments Lain.