What Type Of Villain Are You?

Just how I like it!

Attachments

• sev.jpg
    sev.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 215
My name is Eeron. I am known in the thief world as Slyther. I am as sly as a fox and as quiet as a bat flicking through the air at dusk. My face never leaves the path from which I walk, for fear of the twigs of life that forever weary my footfalls. I glance up long enough to study the lamp glow of distant windows. I shrink back against a wall and study the beautiful shape of a servent woman as she dusts a rug over the terrace.

I smile from beneath my hooded cloak of black, and you are aware that I have gold caps, and glint in my eye. Behind my smile is a gloat, for I know, as soon as you trust me enough to turn your back, I will thrust my silver dagger. Your dangling pouch of gold shall be mine. It is that clatter of metal that has drawn me from the open mouth of that dark alley that you never really realized was there. Watch yourself, all, for I am eyeing you, too.
~For Rosey, cause she told me to come post in a more serious topic forum....

Ivo said:
I guess I'm a bit more evil than I thought! :D

Im an evil genius too!

So, when do you want to get that plan to take over the universe using the theories of super-symmetric geometry to cause the world to bow at our heels into play?