Serpents Venom.

shazstar

Flygirl
This was a pretty good one, who agrees?

You know, I was shocked. I almost fell of the lounge when I heard Tealc laugh. it was a new experience for me.

I thought Christopher Judge's (aka Tealc) acting was so good....although i didn't really want to see him get whumped like that.

I loved some of the lines........

Sam: Uhh, its flashing green, green is good?
Daniel: No.
Sam: Bad?
Daniel: Bad.
Sam: How bad?
Daniel: Very very bad.
Sam: DAD!

that rocked it i thought.

(I'm determined to get all the good quotes down first so Shelby can't beat me.:upto:)

Jack: Do you understand any of that?
Sam: Its all Finision to me sir.
(i'm taking a big stab on how to spell it.)

Jack: What are you doing?
Daniel: I could use a hand here.
Jack: Sure you've got everything?
Daniel:You wanna try re-programe that mine without the proper translation?
Jack: Thought of a laptop?
Daniel:Well I have one, I just couldn't find Bassation Finision Symbology on CD at archeology.com.

(I think I got the bassation part wrong...I couldn't figure it out. I don't think I even got the word right.)

Sam: Okay, what do I do?
Jacob:pretty sure you touch it.
Jack Pretty sure?
Jacob: The last time a Tokra was sent to attempt this, they were never heard from again.
Jack: Well thats news.

Daniel: Ok....I'm sure. (Sam painstakingly reaches up to touch the symbol...)

Daniel: Wait wait wait wait wait wait!
Jack: HEY!
Daniel: No, no, sorry thats it I'm sure.

and I loved the RDA expressions...especially when Jacob was talking about who he would need with him on the mission.

Only complaint...did anyone else think they ended it too early? I really wanted to see what the guy who helped him escape was gonna do with himself.

O'Neill: Galactic badness. Huge.

Carter: The mine will think that Apophis's ship is firing a weapon, move towards it, and explode.
Hammond: Sounds very risky.
O'Neill: Insane might be another word.

O'Neill: Do you understand any of that?
Carter: It's all Phoenician to me, Sir.

Daniel: And if we don't release the mine now, we'll be ruined.
Jaco/Selmak: Then, enter the right combination.
Carter: We tried. What does Selmack say?
Jacob/Selmak: Try again.
Daniel: (Sarcastically). Very helpful.

Carter: Just trust me. It's a math thing.

:crying: :crying: Heru'r is dead. That sucks. I liked him. :crying: :crying:

I like him too. But is Bratac really dead? He was cool and if he is really dead then I am gonna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're mean Shelby! You just had to do it didn't you!

(quotes from song...)
One way or another....
I'm gonna beat ya,
I'm gonna beat ya beat ya beat ya beat ya beat ya,
One day, maybe next week,
I'm gonna get ya....
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha...............

Nah I'm just kidding.

The Serpents Venom was awesome!!!
sooo many good moments..but as i have seen all the episodes up to 510-'2001' there are not many suprises for me
did anybody else notice if channel 7 cut any bits out of the torture scenes?
im not sure if they did, but if so wasnt too noticable!
love the way apophis' bad ass ship blew away her'hur :D :D
like i said a while ago it is so kewl to see these episodes on TV so you can notice all the detail :D :D

I agree with you 100% JAD, it is so much better watching them on screen and seeing all the detail.
I'm not totally sure if Channel 7 cut out any of the torture scenes but from what I remember there seemed to be more of them on the ASF version that we saw. Alot more of that fire-stick stuff. I don't know maybe it's just me, I'll go back and check when I get the time.

Josh, have you seen DM and WX yet?

im getting DM on cd today, and downloading WX and Secret Files Of The SGC on monday :D
have you seen them?

Yeah, I have seen them I downloaded them last week. Just as well, too. The Stargate SG-1 Archive has been shut down because of piracy by the MPAA. Poor Adam, he puts so much work into that site. :( :( :(

I liked Seprept's Venom a lot. The scene where O'Neill is flying the cargo ship through the mine field makes me laugh everytime I think of it. O'Neill trying to shoo the mines away... that was a classic.
SPOILER FOR SEASON FIVE: 'THRESHOLD'

Of course Bra'tac isn't dead! Do you really believe all that stuff that Terok said? No, Bra'tac is back in season five and looking as the J- man would put it, 'peachy'.

I liked Serpent's Venom a lot. The scene where O'Neill is flying the cargo ship through the mine field makes me laugh everytime I think of it. O'Neill trying to shoo the mines away... that was a classic.
SPOILER FOR SEASON FIVE: 'THRESHOLD'

Of course Bra'tac isn't dead! Do you really believe all that stuff that Terok said? No, Bra'tac is back in season five and looking as the J- man would put it, 'peachy'.

yeah i was worried about bra'tac in the serpents venom - threshold gap.. i though he may be dead..but im glad he's not ... i really like the character.
btw did anybody see the episode of ally mcbeal where Tony Amendola was a judge?

really? cool. i can see him playing a judge. he's very authoritive.

yes!!!
it was weir seing him without a staff weapon at his side... but as always he did an excellent job!

Originally posted by JAD
btw did anybody see the episode of ally mcbeal where Tony Amendola was a judge?

yeah, I saw that

(damn, I'm admitting to watching ally mcbeal ..... altho I only watched it when robert downey jnr was in it)