Fave sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bee

This is coming from the kiss of death for all t.v. shows. If Kat likes on of the characters, they usually die on the show. I hate it when she likes one I like too:eek: The only character to hold is Daniel on Stargate and he has been killed off several times and then brought back to life:D

Yeah and I'm afraid for Major Davis with every episode he's in. Cause I really, really like him. *Kat sighs* He's dreamy.:blush: Umm, where was I? Oh yeah the kiss of death.

TV Shows
Dark Angel - Zack
Angel - Doyle
The Sentinel - Blair (they brought him back, but I was quite worried for a while)

Movies
US Marshals - Noah
Tombstone - Doc Holliday
Mortal Combat Annihlation - Jonny Cage

There are others but I can't remember them at the moment:)

What did I tell you, the :kisses: of death:eek: :eek:

Kat, maybe you should stop liking Cole. I really want him to stay on the show:errrr: :errrr:

Originally posted by KatDonovan

Yeah and I'm afraid for Major Davis with every episode he's in. Cause I really, really like him. *Kat sighs* He's dreamy.:blush: Umm, where was I? Oh yeah the kiss of death.

yeah i'm same as well.

doyle as you mentioned and oz.
well, he didn't die but he left the show...
like blair as well.
(never watched the show though...)

and i HATE it when the best friend of the main character
in a film or a book dies. cos i usually end up liking the friend
not the main character!

and i get mad cos they usually have smaller part
eventhough i think the friend is more important!!!

<sigh>

why do i fall for the wrong guy?
i mean if i liked the main guy then i'll be
sooo happy cos most likely he's not gonna end up
DEAD!

:D :D :D

Speaking of Doyal. If you are eva in the Angel section you know how I feel on that topic.

I still can't believe that she can leave. they need her for the power of three. Actually I can think of one way.... If You know she dies or sometin and the only way to save her is give her a new tranformation to look like someone else.... I might be onto something but I still say she can't leave!

well since Paige is their sister too, the power of three should still be intact.....hopefully. Otherwise it could add another interesting twist! :D

OOh and i do like the transformation idea, as in her 'soul' now resides in a different 'vessel'.......that could work!

:star:

Yup! Just wait for Bee to get on, she can tell you all about Paige. She's been crusing Charmed sites everynight since we got the forum, and some before :)

She was Yahooing last night, and I think she found something very interesting on Julian McMahon ;)

Originally posted by KatDonovan
Wiki! Phoebe is catching up on Piper!

:D :p :D :p

And Prue is still on ONE!!!!! :(

Has Fahrbot not discovered this thread yet??
Should i point it out to her, just to be nice of course!

:star:

Yes Maria, do point it out to everyone:D

Asmiley, if you want to know who Paige is just go to her thread. It had a little info on who she is:D

still cant imagine the show without prue it just isn't gonna be the same....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.