Fave sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know about that - okay so the whole cole thing was a train wreck - but at least she got to do the "deep meaningful soul sharing love" thing. And Jason's not so bad either (keeping in mind i haven't watched as many eps as you guys).

On the other hand (you have different fingers) Prue never really had a long term relationship that we saw. The closest she got was Andy - even then she was never honest with him, most of the time they were 'just friends' and he died after one series!!!

Agree that Piper has had the best - not just Leo, but Dan was also a complete heart throb. :D

Don't forget Piper's ghost either. Sure he was dead, but it was the starting point for her atracting decent men. She started out with a demon when the show first started, but she's come a long way.

Pheobe has had the deep meaningfull relationship, but she's had a lot of bad relationships too. And I like Jason too.:D

Originally posted by Evolution
Absolutely.....Piper has had the best luck with relationships.

do you think it is due to luck, rather than her personality and maturity?? I'm not sure. Like bee said - he started off with a warlock but she seems to have developed the ability to tell which guys are good for her.

well, plus i think it's just more her personality type to be more choosey (sp?) and stay in one long term relationship rather than having a bunch of smaller ones

Originally posted by Maria8475

do you think it is due to luck, rather than her personality and maturity?? I'm not sure. Like bee said - he started off with a warlock but she seems to have developed the ability to tell which guys are good for her.

Well I think luck is always going to play a part in it, but she's got a cool personality, and she' s grown up really fast. I mean look at the difference between Piper, Phoebe and Paige. As much as I love Phoebe and Paige; I seem to agree with you that Piper has somehow gained the power to tell which guys are good for her.

:rolly2:

Piper has maturity and luck on her side:D

What ever it is it is working. Phoebe and Paige should be taking notes and then running all boyfriends by their big sis for approval. Can't you see that one going over well?

Originally posted by Bee

What ever it is it is working. Phoebe and Paige should be taking notes and then running all boyfriends by their big sis for approval. Can't you see that one going over well?

:D LOL

Esp with Paige - remember how she reacted to Pheobe not liking Richard. Total witch :D

LOL! Your right.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the writer's come up with.

sorry just to butt in but wow piper is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the lead now!!!

Cool. Piper is still winning :D

although, now that i have actually seen episodes with Paige in them, I might have voted differently....

Really? I like Paige, she's cool. But for me she'll always be the newbie (i know she's now had more episodes than Prue) but I'm still having difficulty getting used to it :D I guess it was because i always liked Prue the best.

awwww maria *hugs* don't worry, when you get the boxset, you can hav eplenty of prue time :D

Well all the sisters are great. But I picked Paige at the start and I've still not changed, she is just so cool. Love her loads. :D

I know she will always be classed as the newbie, but it feels as if she has been there from the begining. I think Paige has done a fantastic job from taking over from the brilliant Prue.

Status
Not open for further replies.