Fave sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria8475

It goes on.....
So who's your fave sister??

personally I'm voting for Prue, and i only just explained why so not gonna do it again but give me a while and I might come up with something that sounds even better! :D

i voted for piper.

i think she's the funniest of them all.
and i wouldn't know about paige...

:D :D :D

Well, we have a three way tie going on now, cause I just voted for Phoebe!

I don't know exactly why I like her. I guess cause she's the youngest sister, and being the youngest sibiling myself I can relate to that :)

<You have found an Easter Egg >

I voted Piper. I like the powers she has and the calming influence in the house:D

I went with Piper. The reason being she want's to be normal however she lives up to the duty fate has given her. Kinda like Ben Grimm AKA Thing of the Fantastic Four.

ZachWZ

I voted for Piper. I've only ever gotten to see a few episodes from the first season (not by choice, It isn't caried on any channels I get). But I always enjoyed her personality the most.

I guess for me Piper seems the most real. She would be someone I could sit down and talk to and become good friends with. I alwas thought Pru was a little b****y and Phoebe a little flakey. Piper's my fav and then it would be Phoebe.

Originally posted by wikiberry
FOUR votes!!!

YAY!!!

:p :p BRAT!:p :p

Gonna have to take the title away from you Bee and give it to Wiki :D

LOL :lol:

Piper is ok, but I never liked how Phoebe and Pru couldn't get a decent guy and Piper had two at once after her. Just seemed wrong.

True, but in the first season it seemed the only men Piper dated turned out to be demons:eek: And then there was the ghost she liked. Piper was about due a decent guy:cool:

Originally posted by KatDonovan

:p :p BRAT!:p :p

Gonna have to take the title away from you Bee and give it to Wiki :D

<gasp!!!>

'brat'???
gee. never heard THAT one before!
(sarcasm BTW...):D

can't help it though.
after all piper IS winnig.:p

although my lil sis likes phoebe better.

I picked Pheobe cause she's wild and Daring yet sensitive and sweet. I mean I love em all you can't have one with out the other but pheobe is my fave. and I can't belive the actress playing pru is leaving the show. I will be in complete denial of the fact till I see it for myself!

It's always a shame when you loose one of the main characters from a show you like, whether or not they are your favorite. It always changes the show. Now we just have to wait and see if they are up to the challange of working around Pru being gone and this new girl coming in.

It's always a shame when you loose one of the main characters from a show you like...

don't get me started on doyle or oz...

you're gonna really really REALLY regret it...

LOL wiki i think you may be in the wrong forum for Oz or Doyle babble! :D

And I can't believe Prue only has ONE vote! That's just awful! Poor girl!! Well i still like her! I don't think she's bitchy just protective of her sisters AND herself. she watched her mom and andy (possibly her first true love) die, she's probably just been hurt one time too many!

:star:

It's always a shame when you loose one of the main characters from a show you like, whether or not they are your favorite.

This is coming from the kiss of death for all t.v. shows. If Kat likes on of the characters, they usually die on the show. I hate it when she likes one I like too:eek: The only character to hold is Daniel on Stargate and he has been killed off several times and then brought back to life:D

Status
Not open for further replies.