Fave X-Files quotes.

Scully: You're saying that I actually hit him two times?
Mulder: Square in the chest. No effect.
Scully: And then he sort of flew at me like a flying squirrel?
Mulder: Well, I don't think I'll use the phrase "flying squirrel" when I talk to Skinner, but... yeah, that's what happened.

Scully: I do it all for you, Mulder. You know, I haven't eaten since six o'clock this morning, and all that was was half a cream cheese bagel, and it wasn't even real cream cheese, it was the light cream cheese! And now you want me to run off and do another autopsy? ... What the hell happened to you?
Mulder (voice-over): Finally, you left.
Scully: Don't you touch that bed.

Scully: And second of all... I don't even have a second of all, Mulder. 446 million dollars! I'm in this as deeply as you are, and I'm not even the one that overreacted! I didn't do the (stabbing motion) with the thing!

"Bad Blood"

:rolly2: :

:blush: Even though I can't think of any right now, Mulder for me came up with some good ones

GARRY SHANDLING AS MULDER: How about this deal? You give me Scully, I don't smash the Lazarus bowl and shove the pieces where the Son of God don't shine you Cigarette-Smoking Mackerel Snapper.

TEA LEONI AS SCULLY: Is that your flashlight, Mulder, or... you just happy to be lying on top of me?
GARRY SHANDLING AS MULDER: My flashlight.
GARRY SHANDLING AS MULDER: (realizing) Oh, that.

SCULLY: (in the same tone of voice that she might say doggie poop) A screenwriter?
WAYNE FEDERMAN: It's actually... It's a writer/producer.
MULDER: Well, that's actually just a hindrance-slash-pain in the neck.

MULDER: Sir, have I pi**ed you off in a way that's more than normal?

(As cell phone rings in the crypt) -
WAYNE FEDERMAN: Uh, this isn't me. I think it's you.
MULDER: Excuse me. (pulls his phone out) That's, uh, that's not me.
CARDINAL O'FALLON: Let me check. (pulls his phone out) Not me, either. Can never get reception here.

WAYNE FEDERMAN: Well, from Dharma bum to Dharma bomb.

WAYNE FEDERMAN: Well, from counterculture to counterfeiter.
MULDER: All right, one more pun and I pull out my gun.

MULDER: (chuckling) Federman, that wasn't a movie. That was real life.
WAYNE FEDERMAN: The difference being?

WAYNE FEDERMAN: (to MULDER) Well, you're crazy for believing what you believe. (to SCULLY) And you're crazy for not believing what he believes. I'll leave you with that. Thank you.
(He leaves.)
MULDER: I miss him already.

MULDER: Twisted sisters, my kind of nun, you know?

MULDER: (on phone) Hey, Sister Spooky, I've got to take this.

SKINNER: Agent Scully... if I'm carrying Marilyn Monroe's purse do you assume that I slept with J.F.K.?

CHUCK BURKS: Yes, he did. It's in two parts. The first part here roughly translates as "I am the walrus. I am the walrus. Paul is dead. Coo-coo-ca-choo." (SCULLY gives a look.) Although there is no Aramaic word for "walrus." So it literally says "I am the
bearded cow-like sea beast."

MULDER: But crazy people can be very persuasive.
SCULLY: Well, yes, I know that.

SCULLY: You've seen this movie 42 times?
MULDER: Yes.
SCULLY: Doesn't that make you sad? It makes me sad.

GARRY SHANDLING: Uh, do you dress to the left or to the right?

TEA LEONI AS SCULLY: I'm in love with Assistant Director Walter Skinner.
GARRY SHANDLING AS MULDER: What does he have that I don't have?
TEA LEONI AS SCULLY: A bigger flashlight.

And then of course the bubble bath scene that xphilefreak mentioned earlier :) and i'm sorry cos it seems like i've transcribed haf the ep, but thats just cos its was so excellent and funny!

xxx::smokin:

Well, its a great ep! I wish David Duchovny had more opportunity to write and direct other eps than Hollywood AD and Unnatural, as they are both excellent and two of my all time favs. They're funny as hell and very original, but i'll save the opinions for the Season 1-7 Forum (More people should visit there, its a great place to talk about eps you love!)!

xxx:smokin:

Scully - "Mulder. Your crazy." Deep Throat

Scully: Is this what it takes to climb the ladder, Colton?
Colton: All the way to the top.
Scully: Then I can't wait until you fall off and land on your ass.
Squeeze

Scully: Wait. You think *I'm* right? - Shadows

Mulder: I think its remotely plausible that someone might think you're hot. - EBE

Scully: Mulder, I wouldn't put myself on the line for anybody but you. - Tooms

Mulder: (After one gun is kicked out of his hand, he pulls another out of his sock) I got tired of losing my gun. - Nisei

Some more coming later ppl :) sorry if i repeated anything (or everything lol) :)

Better than you? At what?

Mulder: I was merely extending her a professional courtesy.
Scully: Oh, is that what you were extending?

Scully: Did he give you any idea of how to catch them?
Mulder: No, but she did tell me everything else there is to know about insects.
Scully: SHE?!?

Mulder: [to Scully] Hey homegirl, word up.

Mulder: Scully, you want to go one on one?

Mulder: The world didn't end?
Scully: No, it didn't.

Hey Sammy, you are definitely the 'Quote Queen' of ascifi. :D

annette :lol:

Yay, "Quote Queen" :D i kinda like the sound of that :D

lol Bay dont be like that, nothing to be ashamed of, i've been watching X-Files forever, its an obsession of mine, just like ur interest is F1, we're all different :D and thats a good thing :D

CSM: I'd rather read the worst novel ever
written than sit through the best movie ever made. - Musings of CSM

Mulder: You're full of cr*p, Krycek. You're an invertebrate
scum-sucker whose moral dipstick is about two drops short of
bone dry. - Tunguska

Scully: Checkout lines were worse than rush hour on the 95.
If I heard "Silent Night" one more time I was going to start taking hostages. - HtGS Xmas

Scully: The dark, gothic manor the, uh, omnipresent low fog hugging the thicket of overgrowth. Wait-- is that a hound I hear baying out on the moors?

Mulder: Tell me you're not afraid.
Scully: All right. I'm afraid... but it's an irrational fear.

Lyda: I don't know who you're calling a frump but I don't appreciate that--being manhandled, or called names. Certainly not at this hour.
Mulder: You're a ghost.
Lyda: Oh, more names!

SCULLY: Not that, uh, my only joy in life is proving you wrong.
MULDER: When have you proved me wrong?

A lot of How The Ghosts Stole Xmas was quotable but i didnt want to put whole scenes on here :)

:fangs:xxx:smokin:

:D:D:D:D:D

Scully: Mulder, it is such a gorgeous day outside. Have you ever entertained the idea of trying to find life on this planet?
Mulder: (still looking at the record book) I have seen the life on this planet, Scully and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

Mulder: Looking for anomalies, Scully. Do you know how many so-called "flying disc" reports there were in New Mexico in the 1940s?
Scully: I don't care. Mulder, this is a needle in a haystack. These poor souls have been dead for 50 years. Let them rest in peace. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Mulder: No, I won't sit idly by as you hurl cliches at me. Preparation is the father of inspiration.
Scully: Necessity is the mother of invention.
Mulder: The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.
Scully: (taking another bite) Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may die.
Mulder: I scream, you scream, we all scream for nonfat tofutti rice dreamsicles.

Mulder: Hey, it's not a bad piece of ash, huh?
(Scully gives him a “Look.â€)
Mulder: The bat—talking about the bat. Now, don't strangle it. You just want to shake hands with it. "Hello, Mr. Bat. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." "Oh, no, no, Ms. Scully. The pleasure's all mine."

From The Unnatural - One of my fav Shippy scenes/eps :D
I love DD for this ep!

:fangs:xxx:smokin: