Fave X-Files quotes.

Episode: Shapes

Ish: "Go home, FBI."
Mulder: "How'd you know?"
Ish: "I could smell you a mile away."
Mulder: "Well, they told me that even though my deodorant's made for a woman, it's strong enough for a man."

Episode: The Host

Mulder: "It's kind of hard to make an appointment when you're up to your ass in raw sewage."

Episode: Paperclip

Frohike: "Unbelievable! We thought you were history!"
Mulder: "You're gonna have to wait a little bit longer for my video collection, Frohike."

Episode: Home

Scully: "Mulder, if you had to do without a cell phone for two minutes you'd lapse into catatonic schizophrenia."

Episode: Redux II

Mulder: "Sorry son of a bitch speaking."

Episode: Drive

Mulder: "Now the sun will rise in America tomorrow regardless of whether or not we're at yet another farm investigating yet enormous pile of doo doo."

Mulder: How'd you get stuck down here, Agent Doggett? Kersh catch you peeing in his cornflaks?

Mulder to Doggett in VIENEN

Don't know his name: i need to tell the President something!

Man rushing in to the White house in THREE WORDS

Doggett: you just saved my life Agent Scully
Scully: i just woke you up, Agent Doggett

Doggett to Scully in VIA NEGATIVA

Doggett: What are you saying? Ray Pierce has become some kind of metal man?

(Robert Patrick was a 'liquid metallic android'in Terminater 2)

Doggett to Scully in SALVAGE

Jessa:blpaw:

fave xfiles quotes

You forgot Hollywood A.D.

Scully: Mulder, I have a confesion to make, I'm in love with Assistant Director Walter Skinner. (laughs)

Mulder: Me too.

Arcadia:

Mulder: (pats the bed and moves eyebrows up and down)
come on Laura,were married now!

Scully: Scully, Mulder, Goodnight

(also in Arcadia)

Mulder: We just curled up and fell asleep like little puppy dogs. Isn't that right hunny bunch?

Scully: Thats right Poopyhead.

Arcadia has to be one of the funniest episodes. (one of my favorite for sure.)

Fight The Future:

(Scully slams door and gets out of the door. Then Mulder gets out.)

Mulder: Whats wrong?

Scully: This is just great. I have to be in Washington D.C. for a hearing tomorrow, which could possibly effect one of the biggest decisions of my life, and here I am in the middle of nowhere, Texas chasing Phantom tanker trucks!

(also in Fight the Future)

Scully: (jiggles door handle and pretends its locked)
Oh this is just great!

Mulder: (shows a panick face) Its locked? (he walks up to it and opens it and turns around to look at Scully.)

Scully: I had you.
Mulder: You had nothing.
Scully: Oh yah, I had you big time.
Mulder: You had nothing!
(both come walking out of the elevator)
Scully: Mulder, I saw that face, I had you
Mulder: What? What face?
Scully:You panicked.
Mulder: Youve never seen me panick. When i panick, I make this face.(shows the same face as earlier)
Scully: That was the face. Your buying.
Mulder: What do you want? Coke, pepsi, saline iv?
Scully:something sweet

Ok thanx. i know there has to be some things in there that r wrong. And i probably didnt get exactly the right lines, but hopefully they r close enough!
Oh yah! One more from Hollywood A.D. that i just remembered:

(Mulder and Scully are both in the hot tub when Mulder calls
Scully.)

Scully: Scully.
Mulder: hey Scully its me.
Scully: Oh hey.
Mulder: What are you doing?
Scully: Oh you know just getting a head start on packing to go back to Washington D.C. tomorrow. You?
Mulder: I was just looking at some of these files on the internet and stuff.
( they are both really still in the bubble bath when Mulder gets a call from Skinner.)
Mulder: Hold on Scully. ( he puts her on hold)Oh hey Skinner, what are you doing?
Skinner: Acually I was enjoying a nice bubble bath.
Mulder: A BUBBLE BATH! hold on. ( he presses the flash button)
Hey Scully, Skinners calling me from a bubble bath!
Skinner: Its still me Mulder.
Mulder:eek:h, hold on!( gets back on with Scully) Scully, Skinners calling me from a bubble bath!

Well thats all for now.

-xphilefreak

P.S. Love me? Hate Me? E-mail me back at xphilefreak8@netscape.net -k-? bye!

"Sure. Fine. Whatever."

Episode: Existence

Krycek: Get out of the car. (Mulder climbs out.) Doesn't seem fair now. Doesn't seem right. Coming down to this.
Mulder: What do you know about fair or right, Krycek? You're a coward.
Krycek: I could've killed you so many times, Mulder. You've got to know that. I'm the one that kept you alive. Praying you'd win somehow.
Mulder: Then there really is no God.
Krycek: You think I'm bad. That I'm a killer. We wanted the same thing, brother. That's what you don't understand.
Mulder: I wanted to stop them. All you wanted was to save your own ass.
Krycek: No. I tried to stop them. Tried to kill . . . Scully's baby to stop them. It's too late. The tragedy's that you...you wouldn't let it go. That's why I have to do this. 'Cause you know how deep it goes. Right into the FBI.
Mulder: You want to kill me, Alex, kill me. Like you killed my father. Just don't insult me trying to make me understand.

Don't know why...just think this was an interesting conversation I guess...

Originally posted by Diamond9697
Episode: Existence

Krycek: Get out of the car. (Mulder climbs out.) Doesn't seem fair now. Doesn't seem right. Coming down to this.
Mulder: What do you know about fair or right, Krycek? You're a coward.
Krycek: I could've killed you so many times, Mulder. You've got to know that. I'm the one that kept you alive. Praying you'd win somehow.
Mulder: Then there really is no God.
Krycek: You think I'm bad. That I'm a killer. We wanted the same thing, brother. That's what you don't understand.
Mulder: I wanted to stop them. All you wanted was to save your own ass.
Krycek: No. I tried to stop them. Tried to kill . . . Scully's baby to stop them. It's too late. The tragedy's that you...you wouldn't let it go. That's why I have to do this. 'Cause you know how deep it goes. Right into the FBI.
Mulder: You want to kill me, Alex, kill me. Like you killed my father. Just don't insult me trying to make me understand.

Don't know why...just think this was an interesting conversation I guess...

That was interesting....

Great quotes ladies and gents. Loved 'em all.

annette :D

Greats quotes people :D

Originally posted by Diamond9697
Frohike: "Unbelievable! We thought you were history!"
Mulder: "You're gonna have to wait a little bit longer for my video collection, Frohike."

Scully: "Mulder, if you had to do without a cell phone for two minutes you'd lapse into catatonic schizophrenia."

Episode: Redux II

Mulder: "Sorry son of a bitch speaking."
[/B]

These are some of my fave faves. I felt sooooo sorry for poor mulder in Redux. :(

Amanda: "He dropped by my apartment one day and . . . one thing sorta led to another."
Mulder: "But the baby's father is an alien."
Amanda: "No, no, I didn't say he was an alien. I said he's from another planet. His name is Luke Skywalker. He's what is known as a jedi knight."
(Mulder looks at Scully) Scully: (Smiling) "Did he have a light sabre?"
Amanda: "No, he didn't bring it. He did sing his song for me though." (hums the theme to Star Wars)
Scully: "How many times have you seen Star Wars, Amanda?"
Amanda: "368. I should break 400 by Memorial Day."
Scully: (Thinking this a great Mulder jest) " 'Kay. Thank you." (Mulder leaves)
Amanda: "Oh, wait a minute. Wait. You know these . . . these four other babies that were . . . born around here with tails?" Scully: "Uh huh."
Amanda: "There couldn't be any chance . . . Luke's the father, is there?" ---

Mulder: "Take your best shot, Scully. But I think there's a lot more going on here than Luke Skywalker and his light sabre."
Scully: "I think you're right, Mulder." (He's shocked) ---

Small Potatoes

Heehee!!!!!!! That was a classic quote Diamond. Can just see the girl sitting in the hospital bed saying that, :lol: :lol:

“Well sir, the ‘meteor’ seems to be hovering over a small town in east Wisconsin.†– Fallen Angel, S1

“I still have you.†– Mulder to Scully, Little Green Men, S2

“He’s probably one of those people who thinks Elvis is dead.†(Which ep was this?)

“Whatever tape you’ve found in that VCR isn’t mine.†“Good because I’ve put it back in that drawer with all those other videos that aren’t yours.†– Excelsis Dei, S2

Mulder: “How was the opera?†X: “Wonderful, I’ve never slept better.†– End Game, S2

Mulder: “I’d be willing to admit the possibility of a tornado, but its not really tornado season. I’d even be willing to entertain the notion of a black hole passing over the area…but its not really black hole season either.†– Fearful Symmetry, S2

Scully: “Nonsensical repetitive behaviour is a common trait of mental illness.†Mulder: “ You trying to tell me something?†– Soft Light, S2

Mulder - “Sometimes the only sane response to an insane world is insanity.†– The Walk, S3

Scully to Mulder: “They could drop you in the middle of a desert and tell you the truth is out there and you’d ask them for a shovel.†– Piper Maru, S3

Mulder: “Souls come back together. Different but always together. Again and again.†– The Field Where I Died, S4

Mulder: “Scully, I’ve been thinking – I know that’s dangerous, but just bear with me.†– El Mundo Gira S4

Mulder: “The truth will save you Scully. I think it will save both of us.†– Memento Mori S4

Mulder to Scully about her visiting a mental hospital: â€I’d go with you, but I’m afraid they’d lock me up.†“Me too.†– Max, S4

Mulder: “If someone could prove to you the existence of God, would it change you?†Scully: “Only if it had been disproved.†– Gethsemane, S4

Mulder: “I refuse to believe that it’s not true!†Scully: “Because its easier to believe the lie!†– Gethsemane, S4

Mulder: “ Sheriff, do you have an old cemetery in town, off the beaten path, the creepier the better?†– Bad Blood, S5

Coroner, removing the shroud from Ronnie, with the stake still in his chest: “Probable cause of death? Gee, that’s a tough one…†– Bad Blood, S5

Scully to Mulder: “I’m done here. You seem to have invalidated your own work. Have a nice life.†– Patient X, S5

“You’re my one in five billion,†Mulder tells Scully – Folie a Deux S5

After the bomb has exploded, Mulder to Scully: “Next time, you’re buying.†– FTF XF Movie

Mulder, about which way to go to follow the tankers: “Five years together, how many times have I been wrong?†Awkward silence, “At least not about driving!†– FTF XF Movie

“Never give up on a miracle,†Mulder tells Scully, Per Manum, S8

Requiem Quotes

Skinner – “Fortunately they think I am a contribution to the Bureau.â€
Mulder – “Oh well yeah, stick to the budget they say you’re making a contribution, but push the limits of your profession and they say you’re out of control.â€
Skinner – “You could bring home a flying saucer and have an alien shake hands with the president, what it comes down to Mulder is…they don’t like you.â€

Mulder – “I think I’m in big trouble.â€
Scully – “Oh Mulder, how many times have they tried to shut us down?â€
Mulder - â€Yeah, but I’ve never actually assaulted an auditor before.â€
Scully gives him a big grin.ully – “Did you hurt him?â€
Mulder – “I reduced his vision…â€

Scully – “We will find him…I have to.â€
Skinner nods and turns to leave
Scully – “Sir, um, there’s something else I need to tell you, something that I need for you to keep to yourself. I’m having a hard time explaining it, or believing it, but um…I’m pregnant.â€

Sorry if i repeated anything, and i think thats about it for now!

xxx

Cool quotes there Sammy, I have to say Bad Blood is a brilliant eppy and hysterically funny.

annette :lol:

Bad Blood is wicked :D there are so many exchanges in that ep that are quote-worthy but my memory isnt as it used to be (i used to be a trivia and quote-goddess, and now i'm like a trivia and quote-minion!). I dont have many S6 either, i'll have to dig some up for this thread tho now :D

xxx

Smack my hand for going slightly off topic BUT have you thought about buying the books. They tend to have the whole episode word for word.

I have actually read quite a few of them (episode-based ones and ones that are spin offs or whatever) but i dont have any at home otherwise i'd be running off to get quotes from them!

xxx

I LOVE Bad Blood, speciialy the bits about the sheriffs teeth, and Mulder and SHAFT!