Fave X-Files quotes.

MULDER: You guys ever been to the Lumbard Research Facility? Well pick out something black and sexy and prepare to do some funky poaching.

Memento Mori

CHUNG: Seeking the truth about aliens means a perfunctory nine-to-five job for some, for although Agent Diana Lesky is noble of spirit and pure in heart, she remains, nevertheless, a *federal employee*. As for her partner, Reynard Muldrake, a ticking timebomb of insanity, his question to the unknown has so warped his psychi one shudders to think how he recieves any pleasures from life.

CHUNG: For although we may not be alone in the universe, in our own separate ways on this planet we are all alone."

MULDER: Have you ever found a metal implant in your body?
[Cook shakes his head]
MULDER: Have you checked everywhere?

BLAINE FAULKNER: One of them was disguised as a woman, but wasn't pulling it off. Like, her hair was red... but it was a little TOO red, you know.

Jose Chung's From Outer Space

This was a great eppy...here's a few more that I liked...

Scully: Ok, just as long as you're attempting to record the truth.
Jose Chung: Dear god no! How could I possibly do that?

Manners: Well, thanks a lot! You really BLEEPED up this case!
Scully: Well, of course he didn't actually say 'bleeped', he said . . .
Jose Chung: No need to elaborate. I'm quite familiar with law enforcement . . . vernacular.

Alien: This is not happening . . . This is not happening . . . This is not happening.

Blaine: And the other one, his face was so blank and expressionless, he was barely human. I think he was a mandroid. The only time he reacted was when he saw the dead alien . . .
Mulder: (Looks at alien, only mouth moves) Waaa!
Manners: Yeah, that's a bleepin' dead alien body if I ever bleepin' saw one."

Jose Chung's From Outer Space