Discworld Quiz (Terry Pratchett)

This is one that annoyed me for about five hours until I figured the answer at eleven o'clock at night.
Who became Master of the Assasins after Cruces died in 'MAA'?

Naaah, too easy!

The dwarf troublemaker's Cheery ;) No spoilers, but--boy (no pun intended) does she turn the dwarf world upside down!

Here's a stumper for you, and careful, it's a trick question...what are the words to "Gold" (Dwarf song)

RQ

Originally posted by Skip
tempted to say 'gold gold gold'
(etc)
or even 'hi ho hi ho hi ho....'

;)

Nope, try again! (It's a tough one, and hard for any but a dwarf to get right.)

RQ

Yeah, Cheery's good, and its so nice when she helped out Dee in 'Fifth Elephant'.
Well, ok then, the only dwarf one I can think of is when Cuddy is singing 'Gold gold gold gold' in FOC.
Red Queen, do you know the answer to my previous question? though I agree its easy.

Head of Assassins' Guild

Well, Mr. Downey was during Hogfather...and I haven't heard anything untoward happening to him recently...

Regarding the Gold song...it was one of those things you can only get if you're a dwarf. Both Carrot and Cheery have both corrected people (IIRC) for getting the songs mixed up. The only word in them is Gold, but it depends where you put the accent, the meter, and, of course, the tune...

:D

Who was Queen Molly and what did she ask for?

RQ

head of beggars. can't remember but she asked vimes or a watchman for something?????

Ahhh, Queen of Beggers, yeah...... She asks for money like all the beggers, but there's going to be more to it.
You are an experienced Discworld reader, Red Queen, I rather think. Good one.

moreinto rankin and gas laws as of the now.. oh plus the hughart one a certain s/one gave me!

I've just got to find more Rankin to read. I've run Discworld dry. My family always tell me authors can't write fast enough to catch up with me. Which in one sense at least is a compliment.

i need the newest ive read all o rankins except 'web side story' and all pratchett except 'thief of time'

Back