Discworld Quiz (Terry Pratchett)

My previous post wasn't meant to finish there! my sister wanted the computer, and I accidently pressed the wrong button.
Errol's name? I know it, but can't remember right now.

Cap'tCrash? Yeah, I'm like that too, I can remember bits of Discworld trivia but never my Maths revision. I guess it would help if learning pythagoras and trigonometry was as interesting as Great A'Tuin, four Elephants and a Disc!
(Sorry, Maths is just a sore point with me, just because I want to pass my GCSE, doesn't mean I will.)

Hah! I've been told my 'lack of interest' is holding me back and I need to 'enjoy it' to ensure an A*, but I'm not sure I can!

Goodboy Bindle Featherstone aka Errol?

What is Probationary Constable Buggy Swires?

Yup.:)
Buggy... He's a really little uh, gnome wasn't it?
OK, here's one.
What colour is infinty? AND BONUS POINTS for the shade.

Yep, he's a gnome.

No sure about infinity. Not a black shade of black?

Still no idea, I'll have to research this one.
My thread has two pages, that's good.
Black sounds like a good route to go down, although I have a nagging feeling it could be soemthing different.

Nope on the black. That would be TOO easy and a shade?
OK, hint
Think who knows about these things
And happy searching!

Ah, my thread's dying a death, though I shouldn't really interrupt Skip's question, which has me stumped.

realises she killed it

it was duck egg blue

*tries to resurrect*

who was the dragon?

The dragon was Wonse, conjured up because of what he and the Bretheren wanted to happen.
To start with I think it was him, when the first thief got flamed but later on it became really 'real', when it took control of the city. I've never really understood how that worked. It says that the dragons went 'into our imaginations', but also that they represented all that was dark inside of us, like the dragon flaming the vegetable shops for the Bretheren..... But later it acted independantly.....

well done grasshopper. methinks tis the 'extension of the evil side of humanity' as in lord of the flies (which have not read yet but hwat the hey)

questions????
(back in a fortnight)

Hmm, I agree with the 'evil side of Humanity' thing. Although I also haven't read Lord of the Flies. Questions, ummm:

Who saved Vimes the *first time* in 'Fifth Elephant', after he was imprisoned by the dwarfs?

Odd one. I can't think of any thing else. Or anything less then odd, the mood I'm in. (R-word:eek: )

The one thing that springs to mind is that spirit one in something like 'Fifth Elephant'. I've only got that on tape, so I don't really know.

i knew when i set it tho now... i think it was lorin or loki (no thats norse) summat like that anyway.

im out....

Back