Are you a Jedi or Sith?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Guardian/Sith
Cool! this way i get to be good & evil!

Master Yoda - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force. There Lightsabers are commonly greenhmm interesting this is, too young too young to begin the training, mmmm

Mace Windu - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force.

Sweet, mace is my favourite char of the PT, maybe even in SW, so that's cool.

Darth Sidious - Sith Lord
Evil and Twisted!!! You are the Dark Sith Lord. Hate, betrayl, and distrust are your ways. You manipulate everyone that comes across your path. Bringing them closer to the darkside of the force. You cannot be trusted. You bring death, and destruction. Extremely well knowledged in the force much like a jedi master. Your lightsaber is red as the fires of hell. MWAHAHAHA!! Bow to me my minions!!!!

I was Yoda. Bloody hell I hate the little green guys. They never look cool, or get the best toys

Count Dooku- Sith Lord
Evil and Twisted!!! You are the Dark Sith Lord. Hate, betrayl, and distrust are your ways. You manipulate everyone that comes across your path. Bringing them closer to the darkside of the force. You cannot be trusted. You bring death, and destruction. Extremely well knowledged in the force much like a jedi master. Your lightsaber is red as the fires of hell.

Darn it! - I always knew I was a Sith Lord (or Lady) this just confirmed it!

Right whose first to join my dark side (evil cackle) :D

Attachments

• res11.jpg
    res11.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4,310
Qui Gon Jinn - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force. There Lightsabers are commonly green.

I think this is because, as Qui Gon would do, I clicked every button that had "Qui Gon Jinn" beside it. Let me just dust off my sarcasm, here. (ahem) What a great quiz.

I can't help but think that a true Jedi Master knows the difference between "your" and "you're," though.

Your Results:
Mace Windu - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force.

For some very strange and unknown reason, I got the following message when clicking on the link.....

You are banned. You may not view the forums, post, make new topics, send U2U's or edit your posts.

Any guesses as to why??? (Be nice... :rolleyes: )

Weird...

xx

Ummm ... it's an intriguing result ... am quite curious now.
res5.jpg

Evil and Twisted!!! You are the Dark Sith Lord. Hate, betrayl, and distrust are your ways. You manipulate everyone that comes across your path. Bringing them closer to the darkside of the force. You cannot be trusted. You bring death, and destruction. Extremely well knowledged in the force much like a jedi master. Your lightsaber is red as the fires of hell.

nice...always wanted to be a Sith Lord

Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Guardian/Sith
Clouded your futurs is! The outcome of your training is not yet known. For now it looks like your path leads to both the light and darksides of the Force. Masterful with a lightsaber, and well knowlegdable in the force. Hatred runs deep

Definitely a Jedi - the same type as Obiwan - serious...detached and consistent

Master Yoda - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force. There Lightsabers are commonly greenhmm interesting this is, too young too young to begin the training, mmmm

awww not again, I wanted a sith. Ah well.

I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah
Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda
S-O-D-A, soda

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log
I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said "Yoda"
Y-O-D-A, Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I've been around, but I ain't never seen
A guy who looks like a muppet, but he's wrinkled and green
Oh, my Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I'm not dumb, but I can't understand