Are you a Jedi or Sith?

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Eradius Lore, May 16, 2005.

Eradius Lore

Eradius Lore Science fiction fantasy

have a go at this quiz.

i got:

Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Guardian/Sith
    Clouded your futurs is! The outcome of your training is not yet known. For now it looks like your path leads to both the light and darksides of the Force. Masterful with a lightsaber, and well knowlegdable in the force. Hatred runs deep throughout your body. Yet your feelings towards others is very strong, full of love.
    [​IMG]
    jnr_turtle

jnr_turtle The Eternal Hedonist

Ummm... is there some sort of link here that I'm blind to?
    Winters_Sorrow

Winters_Sorrow Unreg. Mutant Moderator Staff Member

Maybe it's a wish fulfillment thread? :)
    Tsujigiri

Tsujigiri Waiting at the Crossroads

Reach out with your feelings, use the force to find the link!:rolleyes:
    Eradius Lore

Eradius Lore Science fiction fantasy

Wanderer

Wanderer New Member

Mace Windu - Jedi Master
    You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force.
    :D
    a|one

a|one another brick in the wall

Mace Windu
    Animaiden

Animaiden Easily Distracted

Obi Wan- Jedi Guardian:D
    Gem

Gem New Member

I got Obi Wan too. But I wanted to be Mace Windu 'cos he has a purple lightsabre *sulks*
    Maddy

Maddy New Member

Definitely a Sith! All the potential power, I would never be able to pass it up.

"Hey baby, wanna go out on a date sometime?"
    "With you," laughs and giggles away...until gripped by the Force!

HAHA! I always wondered what it would be like for a woman dating a Sith.
    HenryVI

HenryVI New Member

drat I better kill Padmé, so I don't kill Mace Windu...:mad:

Clouded your futurs is! The outcome of your training is not yet known. For now it looks like your path leads to both the light and darksides of the Force. Masterful with a lightsaber, and well knowlegdable in the force. Hatred runs deep throughout your body. Yet your feelings towards others is very strong, full of love.
    Damage1978

Damage1978 Plays with knives

Darth Sidious - Sith Lord
    Evil and Twisted!!! You are the Dark Sith Lord. Hate, betrayl, and distrust are your ways. You manipulate everyone that comes across your path. Bringing them closer to the darkside of the force. You cannot be trusted. You bring death, and destruction. Extremely well knowledged in the force much like a jedi master. Your lightsaber is red as the fires of hell.

[​IMG] He He He...
    chump

chump New Member

Qui-gon Jin- Jedi Master
    Amber

Amber Oh mighty Gackt

Obi wan - Jedi Guardian
    You ara a Jedi Guardian, master of handling a lightsaber andwell skilled in combat. Guardians are usually sent on diplomatic missions. There lightsabers are commonly blue. They ensure the peace through the galaxy.
    iratebeaver

iratebeaver i see said the blind man

Can't find it either bud.
    kaneda

kaneda Did you not know?

Azash

Azash mushroom lord

Your Results:
    [​IMG]Oh Yeah! I get to become Vader.:cool: I have you now
    killerbob

killerbob Let's fly and DESTROY ALL

[​IMG]:D :D
    Alysheba

Alysheba New Member

I'm the same Anakin Jedi/Sith... Which is pretty much accurate. I once had my car breakdown in the middle of nowhere. I paniced, got mad and yelled at pretty much everyone who got on the phone with me at AAA. Patience is not a virtue of mine. I worry all the time and can't control my feelings at all. The darkside is easy for me to access. LOL...
    Salazar

Salazar Enemy of Heaven and Hell