Are you a Jedi or Sith?

Eradius Lore

Science fiction fantasy
have a go at this quiz.

i got:

Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Guardian/Sith
Clouded your futurs is! The outcome of your training is not yet known. For now it looks like your path leads to both the light and darksides of the Force. Masterful with a lightsaber, and well knowlegdable in the force. Hatred runs deep throughout your body. Yet your feelings towards others is very strong, full of love.
res2.jpg

Mace Windu - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force.
:D

Definitely a Sith! All the potential power, I would never be able to pass it up.

"Hey baby, wanna go out on a date sometime?"
"With you," laughs and giggles away...until gripped by the Force!

HAHA! I always wondered what it would be like for a woman dating a Sith.

drat I better kill Padmé, so I don't kill Mace Windu...:mad:

Clouded your futurs is! The outcome of your training is not yet known. For now it looks like your path leads to both the light and darksides of the Force. Masterful with a lightsaber, and well knowlegdable in the force. Hatred runs deep throughout your body. Yet your feelings towards others is very strong, full of love.

Darth Sidious - Sith Lord
Evil and Twisted!!! You are the Dark Sith Lord. Hate, betrayl, and distrust are your ways. You manipulate everyone that comes across your path. Bringing them closer to the darkside of the force. You cannot be trusted. You bring death, and destruction. Extremely well knowledged in the force much like a jedi master. Your lightsaber is red as the fires of hell.

FIREdevil.gif
He He He...

Obi wan - Jedi Guardian
You ara a Jedi Guardian, master of handling a lightsaber andwell skilled in combat. Guardians are usually sent on diplomatic missions. There lightsabers are commonly blue. They ensure the peace through the galaxy.

Your Results:
res2.jpg
Oh Yeah! I get to become Vader.:cool: I have you now

res2.jpg
:D :D

I'm the same Anakin Jedi/Sith... Which is pretty much accurate. I once had my car breakdown in the middle of nowhere. I paniced, got mad and yelled at pretty much everyone who got on the phone with me at AAA. Patience is not a virtue of mine. I worry all the time and can't control my feelings at all. The darkside is easy for me to access. LOL...