Your Worst Film

Download them. I am not telling you to do something illegal. :)

200 plus hits on Shareaza - if I was kind I would get them for you.

I enjoyed the first 2 episodes of Devilman, when I went looking for the rest I discovered that they were still in Japanese without subtitles and unavailable anywhere except Japan.

Has that changed?

Create a short list... let me think, what is the worse movie I have ever seen.

Army of Darkness with Bruce Campbell

Short enough? There are others but that is the first one on my list! Dwndrgn, I agree with Battlefield Earth, that was a bad one too!

Alia

My husband loves it too, and I'm sorry to admit we actually own it. Thank heavens only on VHS and not on DVD. I can't take the bad one liners 'oh baby give me some sugar' or 'that's just pillow talk' and acting... well I won't go into that.

1. Matrix sequels - A real let down.:(
2. Hellboy - Turned off half way through.:mad:
3. Anger Management, Adam Sandler - Just not funny at all.:confused:
4. Out for a kill, Steven Seagal - Just plain BAD.:mad:
5. Gigli - Worst movie of all time, only redeeming feature was a certain body part of the female lead.:D

I thought Akira was awesome, probably my favorite anime next to the Cowboy Bebop movie. For series I like Kenshin/Bebop/Evangelion. Saw Vampire Hunter D on TV a couple times, it just seemed really slow paced. Ninja scroll wasnt bad though.

Isolde said:
LOL!! I loved Army of Darkness! :D
Me, too. "Shop smart, shop "S" Mart."
One of the worst movies in the fantasy genre is Van Helsing. I saw it in the theater and wasn't impressed, and later inexplicably bought the dvd for ten bucks. Luckily, I was able to pawn it off on a buddy for 10 bucks, three days later.
Another really bad movie, imo, is Prospero's Books. A really pretentious yawner. Wonderful cure for insomnia, though.

1) Sixth Day. OMG, any more anti-cloning propaganda and I'll rush out and bash the nearest religious fundie...:D

More detailed critique...

I just hate this film, because it makes scientists look like modern-day Frankensteins trying the end the world with their evil, heretical ideas, and those that hate cloning in any form look like angelic creatures who will surely get their reward...

I don't have any more films, mainly because if I don't like the review, I don't watch them. But I do remember one film that I only got to 2 minutes before walking out, disgusted...:D

The worst film I have ever seen is Dumb And Dumber. This toilet humour thing makes me absolutely sick and I don't understand why would people make such stupid films and waste money to go to the cinema and watch it.:(

(I saw it only because they were showing it on TV and I was in the same room with my brother who kept shouting - hey,look,he's gonna vomit now!Hahahaha!-The most terrible time in my life:mad: )

the worst film i ve ever watched is constantine,i m really sorry for my money and time,both of them wasted :(

Lord of the Rings is the worst film you have ever seen? Have you seen many films? Do you own a TV? Is there not a cinema near you? Can you count to ten? :)

"My Space Orks attack your Space Marines. I roll a 12, the book says that that means your Space Marines have to roll a double to defend themeselves." :)

Tsujigiri said:
I'm guessing that you also spend a lot of time in Games Workshop......

Lacedaemonian said:
"My Space Orks attack your Space Marines. I roll a 12, the book says that that means your Space Marines have to roll a double to defend themeselves." :)

what is with you people. you have something against warhammer 40k as well as star wars. i bet you are the kind of people who go train spotin. i bet you don't even listen to rock music, you bunch of robe wearing rap junkies

I actually go to Gamesworkshop, and have for the past 15 years or so.

Warhammer 40k + Star Wars = stereotypical nerd. But I guess that's why you are using this site. We are all nerds in our different ways, it's just I manage to pass it off as cool. :)

I feel about the same urge to justify myself here as I would if attacked by a ferocious kitten.....

I only wear robes at Klan meetings :D
Judging from your listed birthday you weren't even alive when I started listening to rock music...and 40k is a very simplistic game...has to be really.

Lacedaemonian said:
I actually go to Gamesworkshop, and have for the past 15 years or so.

Warhammer 40k + Star Wars = stereotypical nerd. But I guess that's why you are using this site. We are all nerds in our different ways, it's just I manage to pass it off as cool. :)

i am not a nerd thank you. i have never seen a nerd at a system of a down concert and i never will. can we please get off the topic of insults and Prejudice ok.