The I.T. Crowd

Oh, I love the I.T Crowd! Watched all of last series and loved it and have watched both the episodes in the new series and loved them even more! I'm glad to see that Richmond is still in it as I'm a big Noel Fielding fan. And was reduced to a bout of silent shock when Matt Berry bounded in halfway through the funeral (really, I sat pointing at the tv with my mouth open for about five minutes!) Another member of the Mighty Boosh cast -- I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for an appearance by Julian Barrett very soon! And it looks like Matt Berry is going to be a regular. And possibly as equally entertaining as Denholm Reynholm!

Very funny...I hope it keeps it up for the rest of the series!

I find it fascinating. So much over the top and cringeworthy humour, but it always seems done in a new way. I find myself recognising a lot of the IT stuff too :p The guy who plays moss is a genius!

I'm so pleased that someone else out there watches it!!! I always feel so alone in these things... no-one at work watches it and none of my mate's do either... it's sad!

I love Richmond too, I didn't get into Boosh until early this year and I love it! I was worried that they wouldn't find someone genius enough to fill Chris Morris's Denholm's boots but oh my, what a great piece of casting Matt Berry is!

Moss is indeed a genius but I must say that Roy is doing it for me this time round, especially so in that first episode and with the phone in the church in this latest ep...

I love this show, I'm so glad Graham Linehan is still writing, I miss Father Ted something chronic but this goes some way in making up for it!

xx

I haven't seen anything of the new series yet. But from what I saw of the first series, it had it's moments but sometimes a bit too cheesy. Christ Morris was the best thing about it.

Did anyone watch it last night? Oh it was funny... Richmond YAY! :D

I love this show...

xx

I watched it, of course. And it was very funny indeed. And yay for Richmond! I love him, I love Noel Fielding! The girl he was partnered with was very funny too. "Ooh, look out, I'm having a [quotations marks gesture] conversation!" *points to herself and pulls a funny face*.

Eagerly awaiting the rest of the series!

Ah man...you wait ages for these things, then they go by so quickly...:(

HOWEVER! Rumour has it that this very month, this delightful month of October, is the month that the next series of Mighty Boosh commences. Permit me a loud and resounding YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Oh, man, if you like random and sometimes inexplicable comedy, with some rather witty and improvised banter between the co-stars, then the Boosh is definitely for you. Just two men, a shaman and a gorilla having wild and unusual adventures! But I know it's not to everyone's tastes, out of my entire group of friends, there are only two of us who are ardent fans. It's like marmite really, it seems you either love it or hate it. I think it also takes a couple of episodes to work out which as well -- the first time I watched it, it was "right...this is weird...quite amusing though." The second time "OK, this is very random but damned good!" and I haven't looked back since :D

I didn't know Boosh was coming back!!!

Thanks Hoopy for that tidbit of info!!! I shall look forward to it... Boosh is a recent thing for me, only got into it earlier this year but with both series on DVD and the live show too, I'm now a huge fan!

xx

Quite all right! :) And I'm REALLY, REALLY looking forward to it, I love that programme! I only got into it at the end of last year, when I came to university and made friends with a girl who was obsessed with it. She showed me a few episodes and then I was hooked! And I haven't looked back since :D

Update, for those Boosh fans!: my secret sources (heh) have handed me bad news. Mighty Boosh series three isn't starting this month. Good news: It starts next month :D OK, this information is straight from the Boosh website, so it should be pretty accurate. Roll on November :D

Ah, so that would make you either a disgruntled IT employee (and I've never met a gruntled one), or an unsatisfied customer of IT.

Yes, my wife probably gets annoyed when I point at the screen and say "That's me! That happened yesterday!"

Especially the bit where he thanks all the teams that took part in the computer upgrade... except IT.

Back